Wife's b-day present :-)

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I got this for my wife's b-day :)

1849c346-0d25-0e8e.jpg

1849c346-0d31-07a0.jpg

1849c346-0d3b-cf06.jpg

It's pretty fun to drive too. Bikini top has been ordered, she is not crazy about the hard top, I may sell it, but it's a nice aftermarket top :thumbsup:

Sent from Riddla's massive Johnson

Last edited:

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Douche! Your making the rest of us look bad/jk/. Seriously that's pretty cool, and it's a toy you both get to play with sort of like lingerie or a stripper you bring home.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like that hardtop as well. I would definitely keep it. And that is a great looking Jeep. If I was buying one, that would be my color choice, model and options. I've always liked the Sahara.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
lol,
B-day is next tues. and she does not want a roof, all she wanted was a two door with an auto,.,. so the top will sit in the garage collecting dust possibly in my way :shrug: so do I store it because it's a nice top or sell it cause they are worth almost 3 grand ? (according to some research I have done)

Anyway, thanks for all the nice posts :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Aceswild 02

Established Member
Thats a sweet ass hard top!

Awesome Bday gift, BTW. Im hoping to be aboe to give my wife a house for her bday this year;) If we can find the one that is

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
lol,
B-day is next tues. and she does not want a roof, all she wanted was a two door with an auto,.,. so the top will sit in the garage collecting dust possibly in my way :shrug: so do I store it because it's a nice top or sell it cause they are worth almost 3 grand ? (according to some research I have done)

Sell it, it looks silly!

Kazsak

Established Member
Look like a gift to wife and you get to use it most of the time, good looking vehicle

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
lol,

Sell the shit out of it. I am the opposite, I just sold my soft top on my four door because I never use it and it was in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread