Will 3/8" spacer be enough?

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
I ordered a set of Goodyear GS D3's and they came earlier than expected. I just measured them and they seem very huge. I have heard that most people get away with 3/8" spacers but I am concerned. These tires seem wider than most 315's I have run into. Right now I am running the FR500 10.5's in the rear. Heck, they almost don't look like they will fit on those, sheesh. Is anyone here running this combo?

Spec's on the tires:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Spec....&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes&place=0

Thanks.

No Antidote

99 Cobra
Established Member
i put some 335's with no spacer and i still have some space left, but i have a solid axle so that gets me a little bit more room. Just mount them up and see if they fit and if not just get a spacer.
189186.jpg

190513.jpg

190758.jpg

CobraKalas

Established Member
i hope they fit, cuz i have FR500s with 10.5 rear and 315 Nitto drs, lookin to get 315 gsd3s when these wear out. lemme know how it goes

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
CobraKalas said:
i hope they fit, cuz i have FR500s with 10.5 rear and 315 Nitto drs, lookin to get 315 gsd3s when these wear out. lemme know how it goes

Are you using spacers?

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
I am getting doubtful. I just got done mounting up the MM round head bolts and they really don't give you that much extra... Right now, I have 1/4" spacers in there and with the round head bolts, I can't even get the tires and wheels on there without the 1/4" spacers, especially on the right side... I need a little vote of confidence to make this happen....

Anyone?

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
With the button head bolts and 3/8" spacers. They Fit! And they actually fit pretty well. But what I have noticed is the right side is tighter than the left side, also meaning that the left side sticks out further than the right. Has anyone else run into this?

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
With the button head bolts and 3/8" spacers. They Fit! And they actually fit pretty well. But what I have noticed is the right side is tighter than the left side, also meaning that the left side sticks out further than the right. Has anyone else run into this?

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
yep. every IRS is a little different. Mine sticks out about 1/10 more on the left

Users who are viewing this thread