Will A Midpipe + CatBack Cobra Beat A BPU Z06?

???

• Yes

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 129 86.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcaneParadise

Established Member
Try to swallow ur pride while answering this question. Will a Cobra with Midpipe + CatBack beat a Z06 with Catback + Intake + Chip on a 45 MPH roll?

Naja Haje

Established Member
I doubt it. But how much more horsepower is a Z06 gaining with those mods. I would think you would be even if you could drop a couple hundred #'s.

Ryan00TJ

Established Member
Go to the Vids section and look up Havoc's vid of Mi Diablo's 2.9 Pullied Cobra vs a Z06 w Shorty headers, intake, shifter and stock titanium catback and they were dead even all the way through 4th gear! A stock pullied Cobra would get walked by the same Z. Usually with Longtubes, intake @ exhuast, bolt ons and tune a 02+ Z06 is looking at 380-395rwhp and combined with their low weight and gearing it makes them pretty deadly. Throw a cam @ heads in the mix and it really starts to get fun.

fusion_ta66

Established Member
A midpipe + catback Cobra will get walked by a STOCK z06 from a 45 roll. Hell, a pullied cobra will have their hands full with a strong running stock z06 from a 45 roll.

tigerwoods

Established Member
Originally posted by fusion_ta66
A midpipe + catback Cobra will get walked by a STOCK z06 from a 45 roll. Hell, a pullied cobra will have their hands full with a strong running stock z06 from a 45 roll.

I would not say a stock z06 would walk and 03 cobra with catback. and a pullied cobra would tear a z06 up even if it was modded, most of the time. i have cai and catback. i have raced one zo6 and stayed a fender ahead. I know he had exhaust but probably nothing else. but anything can happen in a street race.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by fusion_ta66

:nonono: to the second comment.

chitowncobra

Established Member
i myself for a long time hunted for a ZO6. and finally one day i found a ZO6 at a stoplight. i pulled right behind him,i waited till the light turn green. i reved my motor to let him i was behind. he took off i took off i pulled hard on his left side i must of scarred the -uck out of him because he almost stopped in the street and i went to the next stop light and waited for him. he pulled up and stop next to me. i think he was pissed off,because him slammed his shifter in gear. and we waited for the light turned green and i did a little burn out and took off i saw him take off and he gave up when i was pulling hard in 2nd gear. i think he did not want any part of me. my mods at the time were bbk longtubes headers and bbk o/r h pipe borla catback 6lb lower metco pulley steeda cai and predator tune!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread