WILL SMITH PIMP SLAPPED CHRIS ROCK LIVE ON THE OSCARS

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oscars? They were on last night? LOL.

Smith and the rest (most) of Hollywood are full of themselves. It's all about "look at me and how important/adored I am". No thanks! The only thing I'm sorry that didn't happen was CR retaliating with a crisp right hook following by a melee that spread throughout the "royal" spectators.
heavy metal fighting GIF by You're The Worst

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Chris Rock should go on a nationwide tour and do a good 15 minutes of Jada jokes after that. I think CR is pretty funny but **** will smith and his hoe.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

I was thinking this too, and would not be surprised if he's working on some new ones now.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
For it being not staged and live, they sure were ready with the bleep button right on que.
In case you were not aware, "Live" is not really "Live". There is a delay to aid in situations just like this one. This is in radio as well as TV.

SSCOBRA03

Established Member
Assuming this was real....

1. Cris Rock played it like an adult.
2. Will Smith is a coward. If someone Will's size had said this, nothing would have happened. And I bet that Will was scared to death as he walk up to that stage.
3. Will's wife is an arrogant, hateful hoe,
nothing more.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
The point is he t

The point is he doesn't really give enough shit about his wife to justify that reaction.
eh, I dont think having an open relationship equates to not caring but their shit is obviously a train wreck.

Unless there was something out of sorts with the cut I saw him laughing and then suddenly being pissed off enough to go up there and slap him weird.

I dont give 2 shits either way, the resulting memes are good and that's all these fools are good for

Users who are viewing this thread