Will stock Shelby wheels fit a SN95 Cobra?

newfie bullet

Established Member
Will stock wheels and tires from a 2007 Shelby GT500 fit a SN 95 Cobra? I know where to get a brand new pair of take off wheels and tires.

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
It might fit, but I THINK it'll look horrible because the backspacing is different.. i believe.

Dont take my word for it though. 05+ Mustangs have different wheel backspacing (offset???) than our sn95s.

Spacers might correct this problem and you might have some rubbing issues.

If you install them right off the bat with no spacers. They will sit in the wheel well to far....

Last edited:

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
It might fit, but I THINK it'll look horrible because the backspacing is different.. i believe.

Dont take my word for it though. 05+ Mustangs have different wheel backspacing (offset???) than our sn95s.

Spacers might correct this problem and you might have some rubbing issues.

If you install them right off the bat with no spacers. They will sit in the wheel well to far....

I have to agree with that reply plus imo the style of the wheel wouldn't look right on a sn95

tripleblk97

Established Member
I've always wondered what a set of the alcoa wheels off of a kr would look like on our cars or if it could even be made to fit.

clutch09

Established Member
I want a set of the super snake wheels, but they are such a open design that a large spacer would look stupid. Still thinking of ordering some though based on a photoshop I did.... please excuse my poor photoshop skills.
Stang_with_Rims.jpg

SVTCobra306

Established Member
I've seen some regular 07-09 style GT500 wheels on an SN95, it actually looked pretty good but he either had the right offsets or had them spaced out..

Users who are viewing this thread