Will this be a good race???

dsfelton

KB Powered!
Established Member
Quick question everybody. A friend of mine wants to set up a race with a 500rwhp SRT4. The car is running full slicks and has an upgraded turbo, bolt ons....at 18psi on pump gas. My mods are listed below and I'm running Nitto 555r's.

Question is? Will it be a good race from a dig? I don't think the SRT4 is going to stand a chance. Just thought I would get a group consensus on what everybody else thinks. Thanks for the input guys.

Last edited:

getblowd

FTMFW
Established Member
from a dig it will be all you if you can hook... any idea on the cars weight? and there is no way he is at 500 wheel on only 18psi... sry

dsfelton

KB Powered!
Established Member
That's exactly what I said when I was talking to my friend. I thought they had to be well over 20+ psi to being putting down 500hp. That's what the guys says but somethings not right. Well if it is 500rwhp would I stand a chance? If it's less than 500 than I'm really not worried.

Last edited:

getblowd

FTMFW
Established Member
im not gonna lie. if it is 500 whp and he hooks and can drive.. your work will be cut out for you. it should be a drivers race as your car does not seem to be a slouch in any way. but if he is on pump gas with no meth there is no way in hell he will be making clsoe to 500

dsfelton

KB Powered!
Established Member
Getblowd thanks for the input. I am thinking its not 500 and I didn't even think about the fact to ask if he's running meth or not. Anyways it should be fun either way. When it happens I'll post results and a vid.

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
Remember-it's 500 four banger whp...which translates into about 375 ACTUAL whp...because they all ****ing embelish the truth

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Remember-it's 500 four banger whp...which translates into about 375 ACTUAL whp...because they all ****ing embelish the truth

lol... ain't that the truth!! I think if you can hook and drive, he is in trouble!:beer:

Jefe

Established Member
Say bye bye to the skittle. Please tape it!

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
If you go from a dig, and assuming you can hook up, then you should have no problem taking him, however if you do a roll, then it should be closer, but you should still be able to win.

Those cars love the highway, well mine did at least.

-Eric

Users who are viewing this thread