Window Sticker Lookup Tool

lngebrown

Established Member
It seems like every link I had used to view my Ford window stickers have stopped working. Has Ford shut it down or is their a new link I'm not aware of. Any help please?

Helmet

Established Member
That's the link I had been using and it stopped. Have you used it recently?

Just tried it and it works, But not with your VIN#, Have you been able to look it up before? I Don't think they made it up that far yet

Last edited:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Within the last week or two, they made it so you can't look it up. Either have the dealer print it out or mailed or something. Really sucks.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The site must be down, it just told me the sticker for my " 14 " hasn't been released yet !!
( car was delivered 5 Sept. 2013 )

BlownAway03

Established Member
That doesn't work either, it said it was too new. Interesting since I used the VIN from my 2014 GT500 I bought in 2013. I think Ford decided it didn't want customers looking up window stickers. Not sure why.

I see that. It worked a few days ago on several 2016 GT350's I saw on cars.com. I was just playing around with it comparing actual prices to the ridiculous adm's. I hope it's not down for good. It was a very useful site in my opinion. I used it when I purchased my 13 GT500.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
It seems like every link I had used to view my Ford window stickers have stopped working. Has Ford shut it down or is their a new link I'm not aware of. Any help please?
http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=
Copy and paste the above followed by your VIN (after the =) and you can get the window sticker for your vehicle.
I see that. It worked a few days ago on several 2016 GT350's I saw on cars.com. I was just playing around with it comparing actual prices to the ridiculous adm's. I hope it's not down for good. It was a very useful site in my opinion. I used it when I purchased my 13 GT500.
Hey guys,

As of last Monday, public access to those links is being discontinued.

Deysha

Users who are viewing this thread