Window Sticker Lookup Tool

jtfx6552

Established Member
Wow, that stinks. Was a very useful tool, especially when looking at used vehicles since most ads are wrong, lol.

Are links gone from the dealer inventory from the Ford site as well?

I found the window sticker the easiest way to be sure what options were on a vehicle.

Last edited:

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Thanks Deysha :thumbsup:
You’re very welcome, Helmet!

Wow, that stinks. Was a very useful tool, especially when looking at used vehicles since most ads are wrong, lol.

Are links gone from the dealer inventory from the Ford site as well?

I found the window sticker the easiest way to be sure what options were on a vehicle.
It seems to me your dealer is able to access them still, jtfx6552. The site routs you back to your Ford Dealer.

Deysha

jtfx6552

Established Member
You’re very welcome, Helmet!

It seems to me your dealer is able to access them still, jtfx6552. The site routs you back to your Ford Dealer.

Deysha

Seems like when you click on a "window sticker" link from Ford.com on a vehicle in stock at a dealer, nothing happens.

If that isn't a temporary bug, that is a HUGE loss. The window sticker is the single greatest resource for figuring out exactly what options are on a vehicle.

For F150s, it was the only place I saw the wheelbase listed, which as far as I know is the only way to tell if a Super Crew truck has a 5.5 or 6.5 foot bed.

Whoever at Ford made that decision should be fired.

Snoopy49

Established Member
I contacted my dealer today and he e-mailed a window sticker pdf for a car that a UK friend owns. The dealer had no problem getting it for me.
To bad Ford decided to go this route.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

Are links gone from the dealer inventory from the Ford site as well?[/B]

If the dealership has a window sticker tab on it's site, it still works, looked @ a couple this am.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Seems like when you click on a "window sticker" link from Ford.com on a vehicle in stock at a dealer, nothing happens.
If that isn't a temporary bug, that is a HUGE loss. The window sticker is the single greatest resource for figuring out exactly what options are on a vehicle.
For F150s, it was the only place I saw the wheelbase listed, which as far as I know is the only way to tell if a Super Crew truck has a 5.5 or 6.5 foot bed.
Whoever at Ford made that decision should be fired.
They were discontinued, jtfx6552. Your dealer has access to them though.

Deysha

03Predator

Established Member
My car is set to be delivered Dec 12 yet Ford won't give me the VIN and my dealer ignores my request for it. I think I found the window sticker to the car I BELIEVE to be mine based on date and options via the link in this thread, but I really don't know for sure. o_O

Snoopy49

Established Member
My car is set to be delivered Dec 12 yet Ford won't give me the VIN and my dealer ignores my request for it. I think I found the window sticker to the car I BELIEVE to be mine based on date and options via the link in this thread, but I really don't know for sure. o_O

Ask your dealer for a Vehicle Visibility Report.

Snoopy49

Established Member
If you really want to jump into the deep end, try train tracking your car.

Train Tracking Map.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread