WINNER : SVTPerformance/Clean Tools: "Best of the Best" Competition : WINNER

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
WINNER : SVTPerformance/Clean Tools: "Best of the Best" Competition : WINNER

best_of_best_winner.jpg

It’s been a little while since the end of the SVTPerformance/Clean Tools: "Best of the Best" Competition, but I’m glad to say we have a winner. It should be no surprise that due to the extremely high quality of the entries Clean Tools had a very difficult time narrowing the field own to a single car. In my mind everyone who submitted an entry to the contest is a winner because you could really see the pride they have in their vehicle. We at SVTP really appreciate the time you took to tell us all a little about your vehicle and what it means to you. However, in the eyes of the judges one entry did rise to the top. I’m proud to announce that Clean Tools has chosen long time SVTP contributor racerat (“Tracy”) as the winner of the first SVTPerformance/Clean Tools: "Best of the Best" Competition.

Tracy’s Sonic Blue Terminator is well known among those who have been part of the SVTP community. We’ve all been fortunate enough to enjoy her seemingly never ending threads about modding her car to fit her vision of what it is to be the "Best of the Best". And how could anyone who saw the details unfold forget the infamous “dealership incident”. We at SVTP really appreciate Tracy’s support to the SVTP community over the years.

Below is Tracy’s winning submission:

Why I think it's the best.
This particular car has quite a history with dealer and shop abuse that was well documented on this very message board.
It's the "best" in my opinion because through all the headaches and heartbreak, I made some awesome friends in the Mustang/SVT world who got me through the hard times. If it weren't for them, the car would be what it is today...a little show, a little more go and a whole lotta fun. :beer:

DSC_0404.jpg

DSC_0447.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

Shortblock:
Aluminum MMR 900 with Forged Cobra Crankshaft, Manley H-beam Rods, ARP rod bolts, Forged Manley pistons, ARP mainstuds, Ford Racing Oil Pump, ARP headstuds, Felpro Extreme Duty headgaskets, Evans Water Pump, Moroso 7qt oil pan.

Heads:
Fully ported heads, competition valve job, Ford GT Supercar Cams, Crower Titanium Retainers and Springs

Supercharger:
2.8 Mammoth Kenne Bell polished supercharger, Billetflow Polished Supercharger Pulley, Metco lower pulley kit.

Fuel:
Return style fuel system with -10AN feed/-8AN return fuel lines, modified CPR fuel rails, 80lb SD injectors, FueLab Prodigy fuel pump, Fuelab pre/post filters, Fuelab fuel pressure regulator, Glenn's Performance sumped tank with Sonic Blue cover/stainless steel straps.

Tune:
SCT tuned by Jon Lund

Exhaust:
MAC ceramic longtube headers, Prochamber and 3" catback with Magnaflow SS tips

Cooling:
Fluidyne radiator, PFab intercooler reservoir, Canton radiator overflow tank, LDC cooling mod, Gord's Ford Heat exchanger with screen.

Suspension:
KW Variant 3 Coilovers (F/R), Kenny Brown matrix system with jacking rails, PSR K-member and A-arms, MM bumpsteer kit, MM steering rack, MM poly and solid bushings, DSS Level 5 halfshafts.

Drivetrain:
Zoom D2 Twin Disc Clutch, Viper-spec T-56, Billetflow diff brace, MGW shifter.

Gauges:

PLX Dual DM100 Wideband, Autometer NVfuel pressure, boost, fuel, water temp, oil pressure, Raptor blue shift light

Misc:
Reichard Racing billet tensioner, Billetflow idler pulleys, Canton power steering reservoir, Odyssey dry cell battery with billet hold down, Kinetic 600 trunk mounted battery, Metco driveshaft safety loop, MGW billet AC knobs /headlight switch, MGW billet license plate frame, Redline hood struts

Wheels:
Custom Boze Forged 3 piece Injected. 18x8.5 F, 18x11 R, 245/40, 315/30 Nitto NT01

Brakes:
Front, Wilwood 6 piston calipers with 14" two piece slotted/cross drilled rotors; Rear, Wilwood two piece slotted/cross drilled rotors, Russell stainless steel brake lines, SLP line lock.

Appearance:
Custom painted CDC lightbar, Custom two piece Saleen hard tonneau cover, SS bumper inserts, Billetflow billet hood vents, 6000K BiXenon HIDs, 6000K HID fogs, Sonic Blue powdercoated valve covers, front engine cover, springs, rear control arms, oil pan, differential cover, k member, a arms and misc other pieces.

Stereo:
Kenwood DDX 8019 Double-DIN Touchscreen DVD player with navigation, iPod interface, 2 sets of Focal 165VR components, Polished, powdercoated JL 1000/1 V2 amp, JL 450/4 V2 amp, 2 JL 10w6V2 subs in custom rear seat and trunk enclosure.

Tracy’s love for her Cobra is readily apparent to anyone who has read any of her many project update threads about it. Her level of passion and dedication for her chosen hobby is something we should all strive to achieve. For her continuing efforts in making her car fit her definition of what it is to be the best of the best Clean Tools will be sending her a product prize package including one of each size of Absorber (XL, regular and mini), a couple packs of The Glosser (with 5 cloths per pack), The Dash Gear (microfiber towel), a wash mitt and a couple of cleaning/detailing brushes.

Again, I’d like to say congratulations to Tracy and thanks to all those who participated in this contest. Lastly, I’d like to thank Clean Tools for making this contest possible and helping SVTP bring it together. We look forward to working with you again in the future. If you would like to see all of the contest entries you can view them here:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...est-best-competition-win-free-prize-pack.html

Comments can be made in this thread:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...clean-tools-best-best-competition-winner.html

-SID297

Users who are viewing this thread