Winter boredom thread!

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
New Bf Idlers to replace my clear idlers... Should look sick!!!

zaje2e3y.jpg

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
Got my injectors and MAF in from Joel (cobraluver) and I'm almost ready to throw the car together. All I need now is to order wheels, tires and a fuel pump gonna throw it in as soon as how weather breaks and then I'll be headed to Dez racing for a tune!

Last edited:

Cobraluver

Established Member
Got my injectors and MAF in from Joel (cobraluver) and I'm almost ready to grow the car together. All I need now is to order wheels, tires and a fuel pump gonna throw it in as soon as how weather breaks and then I'll be headed to Dez racing for a tune!

glad we could work out everything and good luck with everything!!!

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
I'm starting to look for wheels now too, if anyone has anything? Not interested in bullitts or fr500's, but I would rather something in 18". Also not really looking for anything black either. AFS cobra reps, saleens maybe, let me know what you've got? I know, I'm picky haha

yuke175

Established Member
Depending on what I do with my car I have my drifts but only if I comit to selling the 01

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
I'm starting to look for wheels now too, if anyone has anything? Not interested in bullitts or fr500's, but I would rather something in 18". Also not really looking for anything black either. AFS cobra reps, saleens maybe, let me know what you've got? I know, I'm picky haha

I'll have a pair of 295/35/18 BFG KDW2s with 4-5k miles on them in a few weeks once I mount my Toyos. Let me know if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread