Winter driving with Raptor ?

justthebest

Driving like it's my job
Established Member
I'm done with you and your waste of Raptor you've turned into a mall crawler.

Haha this is perfect - you haven't asked about / don't know what any of my mods are & this is your conclusion. You're making my job easy (my job being making you look like a damn fool). Go back to high school. Or grade school. Or wherever you stopped. Because Lord knows you need some more edumacation, especially when it comes to basic logic.

steeltoe

Established Member
Haha, sorry, back to the original topic now that business has been handled.

:burn:

Ok sense you can't seem to drop it. Your truck is a mall crawler here way. Say you have the 800hp kit off-road you wont get any kinds of traction and destroy the tires. If you have the 600 kit you will the same thing just not as fast as the 800 kit. So unless you have the 475 kit which is ridiculously over priced but then again everything of his is you have turned your truck into a mall crawler.

ON D BIT said:
I would not let Hennessey work on my lawnmower let alone anything that could be called a automobile! Every time he takes his cars to a mag test they always seem to break down!
This.

wildosvt04

Established Member
We drive our Raptor in the snow all of the time. Does just fine and the under carriage is holding up just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread