Wiper blades

vr4

Established Member
996 turbo. I haven't compared them to my original motorcraft blades but they're from valeo who is an OEM for Ford

Edit: just compared them to my factory installed 03 blades. Not identical but unless you put them side by side you wouldn't notice it. I've seen bigger changes over the course of a part with revisions and part number changes to go with them.

Last edited:

03' White Snake

Established Member
996 turbo. I haven't compared them to my original motorcraft blades but they're from valeo who is an OEM for Ford

Edit: just compared them to my factory installed 03 blades. Not identical but unless you put them side by side you wouldn't notice it. I've seen bigger changes over the course of a part with revisions and part number changes to go with them.

Correct, they are Valeo 71XVXP. They are for 2000-2002 Audi S4. Need to make sure it is the front left version. That is the one with the air foil built in. The passenger side does not have the air foil.

Can you post the PN when you find it?

stangfreak

Established Member

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
so how do you remove the inserts
My old ones were dry-rotted so they came out pretty easily. If you can remove the thin metal strips that are sandwiched in the top of the rubber, that'll help. After that, the rubber is held on by little clips. You'll see what I mean once you play with them a bit. They basically just pinch the top side of the rubber and removing the metal strips gives you more wiggle room to slide to the rubber out of the channel. Installing the new ones was tedious. Basically start at one end and work them the length of the wiper sliding and tucking them into the the clips/channels. Once I had the refills in place, I rammed the metal strips into place. There's probably a better way to do it, but I just took my time and they turned out great.

Users who are viewing this thread