FOR SALE: Wix 1965 Shelby Cobra AC 427. 1:24 in perfect condition. Box included.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
For sale I have Wix 1965 Shelby Cobra AC 427. The car is 1:24 scale and I also have the original box as well as the certificate of authenticity.

The quality on these have been said to rival Franklin/Danbury Mint models and I have to agree after looking at this model and a 1970 Challenger I have that's made by them. Details like the the individual seat belts and buckles for each seat and the heat marks on the side exhaust which would come from repeated heat exposure to running the car. The car also has two separate red springs in the rear and also in the front. It's very hard to see, but the oil filter does say Wix on it.

It's an excellent 1:24 model in perfect condition and I have the original box along with the certificate of authenticity included.

Asking $65.00 + $5.00 shipping (it doesn't cover shipping, but it helps me offset shipping costs)

As with all my other threads, I only take Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Cash App. I would normally offer Square as well, but I am repaying a loan to them and they take 13.5% of each of my sales until the loan is repaid. I only owe them $290, so I am just going to make two payments and pay it off and then I can offer Square again unless someone wants to use Square and can't use any other form, I will split the processing fee.

427-1.jpg

427-2.jpg

427-3.jpg

427-4.jpg

427-5.jpg

427-6.jpg

427-7.jpg

427-8.jpg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Bump! Rivals Danbury and Franklin Mint quality. I lower the price $10 for anyone paying with Google Pay, Apple Pay, or CashApp.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I'll take it with PayPal. I dont have any of those other payment options.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I found another Wix 1:24 model when I was looking at all my hand-made 1:24 scale plastic models and found this one to be a bit heavy and then turned it over and saw it was a Wix and found the box for it as well. I try to always keep the boxes for every model I have.

WixGTO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread