Women posing on L/HDs

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
Sorry for the delay. These are from my very first photo shoot and I made a lot of mistakes so they are not really all that good... my girls are though... oh and the L

3725560127_a0d9030577_b.jpg

3725560109_d7b5c3384c_b.jpg

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
I have a few more... but I need a photoshop master to save them and I don't have the skills to bring them back to life

If one of you fits the bill and wants to play around with them PM me... I will send you the full size version.

3725581869_b9ddba4d6b_b.jpg

3726387744_19c029b184_b.jpg

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
At first glimps I though the mirror was side boob action and my jaw started to drop. Regardless thank you for posting.

FordFanStan

Established Member
FNsweet, send the high res to FordFanStan at aol dot com and let me know what kind of PS work you want/need done to them, I'll gladly help you out :) . FFS

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Dude, if you still have the pics, I want! :bowdown:

Just pm me your email and I will send ya two ex`s, one the L and one on the Roush.

SVTBeatdown, not only is she pretty, she is built right! Anymore?

FNSweetS3, that brunette is...I'm at a loss for words she is so damn hot. Looks like the same place after Carlisle?

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Just pm me your email and I will send ya two ex`s, one the L and one on the Roush.

SVTBeatdown, not only is she pretty, she is built right! Anymore?

FNSweetS3, that brunette is...I'm at a loss for words she is so damn hot. Looks like the same place after Carlisle?

Those are the only ones up on her myspace. She won't let me see the other ones because she said they look "bad". Freakin women lol. If she puts up anymore I'll be sure to post.

Users who are viewing this thread