World's first TWIN TURBO HURACAN!!! 8.9 @ 165 mph

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCOvcxBm023/

Heffner Performance just went back to the strip with their 1200 whp Huracan and knocked out the first 8 second pass on it's second outing.

Not much is known about the setup and whether or not they have build the motor or DCT transmission. What is known is that it is running 1200 whp and had MT Drag Radials on the rear with R888s up front.

Underground Racing also went to the strip with their shop Huracan, but they haven't released the footage yet. My guess would be that they've been waiting to see what Heffner does before showing their hand.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
The UGR car went 202 at the half mile. So it should run really close to the Heffner car. I'm guessing a touch quicker.

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
Dam that's fast. And...looked like it bogged a bit on the launch...I'm sure once they get that launch/rpm/technique down they'll shave a lil' more off

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
worlds 1st? Wut? Hasn't the UR huracan been around for a year or so now?

I should clarify that it is the first to run an 8sec 1/4 mile that is confirmed with video. There have probably been multiple passes that were close for various 1/2 mile events, but no one shares the vBox data on that. Heck, Dallas Performance clocked off a 184mph 1/4 mile in their R8 a few weeks ago.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
i don't know much about lambo's, but it seems like the first gear is ridiculously tall in order to keep the rpm drops close during gear shifts. i mean hell, he went through the traps in 6th gear.

if that's the case, it's amazing to consider how fast this "non quatermile" car is. it must be absolutely insane on the highway.

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Stock trans car did 202 in the half mile with bolt on turbos and c16 rofl

Users who are viewing this thread