Worst movie you ever watched in theater?

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Mine is Manchurian Candidate reboot. I enjoyed nothing about the movie.

Throw some out there and let's rip into each other.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
The Fifth Estate

Took my Father, movie started with about 25 people by the end we were the only ones left.

Blown 89

Established Member
There was a movie about the Davinci Code (I think) in the 90's that turned out to be a Christian propaganda film. We haven't allowed the guy that picked that film to pick another movie to go to since.

That or Hulk. We made the theater refund our tickets lol.

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
Anchorman 2, was ready to leave after 10mins.
I hated everything about that movie. It's the only movie I legitimately fell a sleep watching in the theater and wanted to walk out on. Unfortunately, I went with other people and didn't drive.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I hated everything about that movie. It's the only movie I legitimately fell a sleep watching in the theater and wanted to walk out on. Unfortunately, I went with other people and didn't drive.

Yeah that movie was absolute gash. Fortunately I was at a movie Tavern, ordered some adult libations to numb the pain.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Good ones mentioned in here. The only movie I've ever walked out of was Tammy. I only saw it because it loosely counted as a chick flick (wife makes me see one for every 4 or 5 movies of my picking) and Bridesmaids was hilarious with McCarthy in it. Made it about 20 minutes in couldn't take it anymore.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ive only walked out of one movie in my life. the most recent (i believe) Scary Movie. loved the original and 2, maybe 3?? but they went to pure garbage after that. /barf!

i wanted to walk out of Waking the Dead (many people did) but it was test audience screening so i stuck it out so i could give my review of how horrible it was lol. i was in my early 20s then and had time to kill. no way id waste time like that now lol.

The Thin Red Line was another close call too. i was trying to slit my wrists with the popcorn bag i was so bored but i was with a group of people and didnt drive there so i was stuck. most. boring. war. movie. ever. both this and the film above are probably just too "artsy" for me.

i used to go the movies a lot. i used to see just about everything. back when it was $6 for a ticket, and i had time. these days i only go to the theater to see certain movies i really want to see. so im much less likely to see something bad. scary movie 5? we saw because we had time to kill between a wedding and a reception and there wasnt much showing at the theater that piqued our interest. we're both big fans of the early Scary Movies and hoped this would be decent. never been so wrong in my life!

barstowpo

Established Member
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. A friend said it was the greatest movie ever. Not at all what I expected I guess.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
The English Patient. Went with friends and the girls picked it. Stuck it out due some female full frontal...but it still wasn't worth it.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
None, I don't go.

old.jpg

Never_Enough

Established Member
Never walked out, I paid money for that shit! However, I wanted to walk out of Transformers: Age of Extinction. I know there was one before that came out that I hated more, but I cannot recall.

Users who are viewing this thread