Worst movie you ever watched in theater?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Didnt see anyone mention Fast 8 or whatever the last Fast and Furious movie was. Enjoyed some of the last ones, but even the big group I was with of car enthusiasts said it got awkwardly bad as the movie went on. I remember feeling physically uncomfortable as the movie progressed. I think it was because I was watching the death of the franchise before my very eyes.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zodiac

Established Member
Didnt see anyone mention Fast 8 or whatever the last Fast and Furious movie was. Enjoyed some of the last ones, but even the big group I was with of car enthusiasts said it got awkwardly bad as the movie went on. I remember feeling physically uncomfortable as the movie progressed. I think it was because I was watching the death of the franchise before my very eyes.

I think I saw the first 2 movies? They were so ****ing bad I couldn't commit myself to sitting through the others.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member

This latest one was so damn bad. They have become ridiculous, but still entertaining, however this last one went full Amtrak.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I think I saw the first 2 movies? They were so ****ing bad I couldn't commit myself to sitting through the others.

This latest one was so damn bad. They have become ridiculous, but still entertaining, however this last one went full Amtrak.

When the submarine burst through the ice which resulted in a car/submarine/tank chase I about lost it. That's all I remember from the movie.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Chicago. I remember me being so bored out of my mind. A theatre filled with women, me, my girlfriend at the time and another guy with his wife/girlfriend. Him and I looked so miserable.

Gangs of New York was a pretty bad one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread