Worst movie you ever watched in theater?

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Anything involving Will Ferrell. I have no idea how anybody considers the trash he makes funny.

Oh man, I keep disagreeing with you in threads lol

I can't agree. Step Brothers is in my top 5 funniest movies of all time. Elf is up there too. And The Other Guys is killer. Then there is Old School. Comedy Classics!

^this. I think Will Ferrell is the modern day Chevy Chase. Boats and Hoes!

5hH5V9.gif

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Hitman Agent 47

Never have I in my life felt like a movie was such a waste. It was so god awful, I'd rather go watch Driver with Ryan Gosling just staring at people while he chews on a tooth pick and drives around in an old malibu.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I hate theaters and haven't been in almost 15 years but I seem to recall being dragged to a Bruce Willis romcom called The Story of Us. Dreadful

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Natural Born Killers. I conned my Dad and his wife to go see it when I was in junior high/high school. It was terrible.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
just remembered these two pair of suckfests. both starring Mos Def

16 Blocks and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. made it to the end on both but terrible.

oh yeah, just remembered Last Man Standing with bruce willis. total borefest.

of course, i wasnt smart enough to walk out of any of these lol

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
also, the film industry has a policy that if you did not enjoy the movie you can go back to the box office and ask for your $ back.

and you can definitely do it if you walk out of it. for sure. ive had to leave before for other reasons ("emergency" elsewhere) and they gave us a refund no problem.

BJCobra99

Established Member
Jackass 2(or was it 3.) Made it to the horse semen drinking scene. Nope...that pushed it too far for me, and walked out.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
It was astonishingly boring. no plot or major story line, no climax at all. the entire movie was monotone. no lead actors or roles. 3 or 4 separate stories happening in the same time line with different meanings that dont interact or have anything to do with one another. lack of combat. a spitfire can not fly and do arial combat maneuvers for 20 minutes after running out of gas. the soundtrack was a constant never ending sound of a german dive bomber that just wouldnt stop. I went in with saving private ryan expectations and thought there would be some type of combat. the 30 second preview of the movie was literally, the entire combat footage in the movie. absolutely astonishingly horrifically boring. i dont go to a lot of movies. maybe 2 a year and that by far is the reason why. The theater had reserved seating. everyone pays a different price depending on your seat. the sides, front and back sell out first, the middle area is the most expensive. the cost of seeing a movie i find incredibly offensive to begin with. movies costing so much to make, paying actors un natural amounts of money, the costs of tickets...i expect to be entertained and I was not. If you want wwII combat footage, go see the Notebook. the brief 20 seconds of war in the notebook will entertain you more than dunkirk. and if people are actually liking this movie, the bar for entertainment must be incredibly low. do not even red box this crap dumpster fire of a movie.

I have not seen it, but have heard some very mixed reviews on Dunkirk, that and its accuracy has been called into question. What were your thoughts?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
It was astonishingly boring. no plot or major story line, no climax at all. the entire movie was monotone. no lead actors or roles. 3 or 4 separate stories happening in the same time line with different meanings that dont interact or have anything to do with one another. lack of combat. a spitfire can not fly and do arial combat maneuvers for 20 minutes after running out of gas. the soundtrack was a constant never ending sound of a german dive bomber that just wouldnt stop. I went in with saving private ryan expectations and thought there would be some type of combat. the 30 second preview of the movie was literally, the entire combat footage in the movie. absolutely astonishingly horrifically boring. i dont go to a lot of movies. maybe 2 a year and that by far is the reason why. The theater had reserved seating. everyone pays a different price depending on your seat. the sidea, front and back sell out first, the middle area is the most expensive. the cost of seeing a movie i find incredibly offensive to begin with. movies costing so much to make, paying actors un natural amounts of money, the costs of tickets...i expect to be entertained and I was not. If you want wwII combat footage, go see the Notebook. the brief 20 seconds of war in the notebook will entertain you more than dunkirk. and if people are actually liking this movie, they bar for enterainment must be incredibly low. do not even red box this crap dumpster fire of a movie.

Thank you for the info, disaster averted! I rarely go to the movies, so I definitely agree with the sentiment it's a costly endeavor for a shit movie.

Users who are viewing this thread