Would these look good on the 2011 GT

DIB5.0

Established Member
Just busting chops. Im not a fan of wheels like this but i think they will look good if you like that style.

Driver72

Established Member
You don't have to buy a 19" wheel to fit the brakes. Here is what I'm looking at right now, 2010 SVT wheels.

Ford Racing Performance Parts - [Part Details]

Yeah, those are knock offs and only 18 inchers
I actually have the real 2011 GT500 19 x 9.5 forged alloy wheels sitting in my garage as we speak.
I'm just having second thoughts about putting them on my 5.0
Not that I don't like them, they are awesome for sure, but am thinking of going a different route just to be different.

If I do, I'd end up just selling the SVT GT500 wheels and tires I just bought last week.
I know, should of made my final decision before I bought the GT500 wheels first, but since they are hard to find, I had to jump on them when I found them.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Yeah, those are knock offs and only 18 inchers
I actually have the real 2011 GT500 19 x 9.5 forged alloy wheels sitting in my garage as we speak.
I'm just having second thoughts about putting them on my 5.0
Not that I don't like them, they are awesome for sure, but am thinking of going a different route just to be different.

If I do, I'd end up just selling the SVT GT500 wheels and tires I just bought last week.
I know, should of made my final decision before I bought the GT500 wheels first, but since they are hard to find, I had to jump on them when I found them.

Those aren't 'knock off' wheels they are FRPP wheels! They are 18" because that is the size that came on the 2010 Shelby GT500 convertibles.

Users who are viewing this thread