Would you trade your car for your pet? This girl did!

CobraJay

Established Member
That guy is deff a POS. I want to say "What goes around comes around" but it was a fair trade. Morally wrong but still. I'd deff leave him with broken bones if I knew who he was.

scarface1119

Established Member
Funny how people think this is a scam! lol what a bunch of retards.
That dog is actually worth some $$. She would had to sell it just to afford another one anyway.
Yeah the guy that took the mustang is a looser.

+1
my mom has one it cost like 2 to 3 grand with papers ....e thugs need to clam down,dogs can be worth more then a car.

CobraBen98

GO SPURS GO!
Established Member
I know her, and I know that car. It is a piece of junk with many, many issues. It had a shoddy 4V swap that barely ran. She took and gave away dogs often on a site I'm on here in Texas, so I doubt it even meant that much to her. It was NOT her only car, so don't buy that either. Tim Pryor is absolutely right in everything he's posted, so don't get on his case. She did indeed get herself banned from that site, for threatening to beat a person who commented that her car for sale wasn't in the shape she posted; in fact, she herself had posted that elsewhere on that site! She posted this on another Texas site about the car:

These are her own words, so please, don't make her into some sad martyr and post this on every site you find.

What site?

Brian97vobra

Established Member
except the fact it was fraud yeah cool :nonono:

she had been trying to sell the car for a while and the car had alot of issues, then oh wait lets leave a 1000 dollar dog outside and use the car as a reward, surely someone will give me a new car

yeah karma

i can see that happening. Pretty smart on her part actually. :lol: Cause i woulda never thought it.
What do you wanna bet that the dog was never even stolen? She probably had a friend take it and then just wanted the news publicity to "hopefully" get a new car, which worked.

Last edited:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Hey - where is this girl? We should put together another Mustang for her!

How about not? She's a fraud. You guys crack me up. If - and that's a big if - the dog was REALLY stolen, she's the one who left him in the front yard in the first place, in the same neighborhood where her FENCE was stolen. In all honesty, anyone who would threaten to kill someone who "talked trash" (also known as truth) about her car on a website would not just hand over her keys to the "thief" of her "beloved family pet."

She was banned from www.lonestarstangs.com, do a search for "pinkpony_racing" and see what a class act she is. Then look her up on www.centraltexasstangs.com and see all the things she posted about how big a POS that car is. Then, you can feel free to build her a car if you so desire.

Tim, we need to call the news stations and get them to run a "The REAL Story" piece!

Jfoster

Established Member
Hell - I didn't even know she was on the boards.. I just know that I love my dogs, so I kinda could relate... Although, I wouldn't give up "my" mustangs as a reward, if I owned "that" mustang, I'd give it away for my dog in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread