Wow People just suck these days.

boatcop1

Established Member
it's based on personal experience. hang out will troll who live under bridges and don't give a shit, they will drag you to their level and you will become one of them.

hangout with Falcons and Eagles, you'll become one yourself.

i dont worry too much about the rest of society, because I can't change them. I can only impact the people in my life and make a difference one person at a time. the rest are too stupid to worry about. life is short, spend it caring about the one's worth caring about, and kick the other ****ers back down in the gutter where they belong.

A lot of truth there.

Dragu1a

Established Member
There is definitely a lack of good parenting in this day and time for sure.
I blame the court system in ruling against spankings as a child

^ these. those 2 go hand in hand

2 weeks ago my wife watched my neighbors kid let their dog take a dump on my yard and then they just walked on back to their house. My wife went over their and politley told "mom" what happend. Her immediate response: "Well do you have proof it was my kid?" My wife said Yeah I watched them do it. She got: "well thats your word and that doesn't mean anything to me" She closed the door as my wife stood there like wtf just happend?

next time, put it in a paper bag and set it on her doorstep....then light it on fire.

TX04WhiteL

Established Member
I am not a fan of compulsive liars. I work with one that lies about everything. He says he has 4 cars, he's putting a turbo in his daily and forging the engine (it's a mercury mariner), that the president of the company hand delivered him a bonus for just him, that he runs the pipe yard and everyone else is under him, that he doesn't pay taxes, that his neighbor's integra sedan is actually his and an r model, he has his dad's old S10 still but it's a drag truck now but it was making way too much boost when he was showing off to some girls and blew the water pump, that he has an 04 cobra he's painting flat black with a "spyder stage 3 body kit".

He also said his car is a "dub edition" and put those emblems from autozone on because "they forgot them at the factory". He says he went to UTI and built a Nissan Skyline and has it ready to run 8s at the quarter mile but no one's ever seen it.

I have no idea how anyone can make up this much shit but he does

Dragu1a

Established Member
I am not a fan of compulsive liars. I work with one that lies about everything. He says he has 4 cars, he's putting a turbo in his daily and forging the engine (it's a mercury mariner), that the president of the company hand delivered him a bonus for just him, that he runs the pipe yard and everyone else is under him, that he doesn't pay taxes, that his neighbor's integra sedan is actually his and an r model, he has his dad's old S10 still but it's a drag truck now but it was making way too much boost when he was showing off to some girls and blew the water pump, that he has an 04 cobra he's painting flat black with a "spyder stage 3 body kit".

He also said his car is a "dub edition" and put those emblems from autozone on because "they forgot them at the factory". He says he went to UTI and built a Nissan Skyline and has it ready to run 8s at the quarter mile but no one's ever seen it.

I have no idea how anyone can make up this much shit but he does

hahahaha, that's the kind of person that just needs punched in the face.

TX04WhiteL

Established Member
I try not to man but I can't speak to the kid for more than 5 minutes without having to walk away from him and keep my cool. I call him kid but he is older than I am. Pretty sad

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
Same here.... I went to school with a kid that just wouldn't stop lying/making up shit.... "I finally said I'm gonna call you Walt, you got MORE stories than Walt Disney!!"

every time he would start a BS story my friends and I would start chanting "Walt"

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member
I had this friend that would talk shit about everyone. He would talk about how many chicks he's banged etc etc how everybody else's cat was a POS (he drives a SRT8 Jeep) and how Jersey Shore is poison. He not only dress like he's from the show, he walks talks and acts like he's a douche. He also likes to hate on Jersey Shore but watches religiously.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
When I hear people from Boston talk I want to punch them in the face. The absolute most annoying thing I've ever heard in my life is that accent.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
When I hear people from Boston talk I want to punch them in the face. The absolute most annoying thing I've ever heard in my life is that accent.

And your southern drawl is better?

Little violent no?

Users who are viewing this thread