Wrecked 08 GT500 Alloy

jazz05

Established Member
Hi everyone I bought a wrecked 08 alloy at an auction and now I'm trying to track down info on it had a TN title , I think (hard to tell with auctions) hard hit front right .. ring any bells for anyone???
Thanks for looking

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Hi everyone I bought a wrecked 08 alloy at an auction and now I'm trying to track down info on it had a TN title , I think (hard to tell with auctions) hard hit front right .. ring any bells for anyone???
Thanks for looking

got pics..............????

jazz05

Established Member
The car is sitting at a shop right now, basically its a stock exterior ,stock wheels but its got a pulley and cold air kit on it , silver stripes ..if anyone knows anyone who might have owned it drop me a line
Thanks Jeff

rdsnk46

Established Member
Does it look like guard rail damage? There was a guy who posted about spinning off an wet/cold/ice road and totaled his GT500. Cant remember if it was Alloy...thought he was from Jersey. GL! Post some pics of the damage and how much did you pay?

Last edited:

jazz05

Established Member
thats the problem paid way too much,I'd love to ask the previous owner some questions . after the wreck the insurance company or whoever took the car to a shop and had it posed for auction , they pulled the front end out hung a fender, painted some half arsed gt500 logos on it bodyfilled the hood,
and painted it .. in short the pics looked great ,but... anyhow I'd love to talk to the owner and figure out what mods he had done , what happened etc
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread