Wtb: 00-04

Sethsual

Established Member
I recently sold my dodge and am looking for another truck. I typically like lifting trucks (did 10" on a Z71, which I miss dearly) or slamming them (as I did with my dodge). That said, I'm not looking to do either with a Lightning. I think they look very nice as-is.

Anyhow, I'm in Wichita, Kansas and wouldn't mind driving 2-3 hours in any direction, or shipping for the right truck/price. I would be using it as a daily driver, so higher mileage is okay and little-to-no mods are preferred. Ideally, I would want a black 03 as I think it would go quite nicely with my 03 black Cobra! However, other years and colors are okay - the only color I do not like is white. I'm looking to spend around $10K, with very little wiggle-room (twin screw project for the Cobra means less funds for the new truck!).

PM or text me anytime (I work nights), 316-371-5447
Thanks

Last edited:

Sethsual

Established Member
I found an 03 DSG in Tulsa with 60K, 20" reps, and exhaust... oh, and a rebuilt title from a wreck. He is asking $13,500. I know it's got only 60K, but that has to be a mistake, right? If that's what they're pulling these days with rebuilt titles, then I suppose the mods could just delete this thread. haha

I also found a black 02 in the Tulsa area. 135K, bedlinder, exhaust, and a clear title for $12,500. After seeing some of the similar trucks on SVTP sell for $9K-$9,500, this kind of baffles me.

Last edited:

JSpeed71

Mod Motor Junkie
Established Member
You are in the armpit of the US. People there think everything is gold and ask a pretty penny for it. Lived there for 4 years, had to travel to get a deal on anything.

Sethsual

Established Member
You are in the armpit of the US. People there think everything is gold and ask a pretty penny for it. Lived there for 4 years, had to travel to get a deal on anything.
You speaketh the trutheth. When I was on the market for my Cobra, I had to consider southern Texas, Illinois, Michigan, etc. I ended up shipping it from San Antonio. Trucks have always pulled premium prices in this area.. but that typically only applies to 4x4's. I see so many Lightnings in Wichita, it's ridiculous. However, they always have 1,000,000-spoke gold wheels which stick out a foot farther than the truck and someone's name across the rear window in Olde English. hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread