WTB 03-04 Cobra Coupe

NickB

Established Member
Looking for a clean 03-04 Cobra Coupe, no verts. I'm located in NW Ohio but willing to travel for the right car and price. Some Mods would be nice looking for around 500+ HP. Willing to spend between $16-$21k. Let me know what you have. Thanks

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Prolly going to consider out of area if you’re looking for a good car.
I’ve bought 2 out of state with pics only and both buys were great.
I’m semi local and will keep and eye out.
If you can spend a few dollars more for a nice 2013 Boss 302 LS, my dad has one he’d sell.
Good luck.
-J

NickB

Established Member
The only thing that scares me about that is spending that much money on something site unseen. I looked at one a couple weeks ago and let's just say it didn't look like it did in pics and had some issues with it I would have not seen, unless I personally looked at it. But thanks for keeping an eye out.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep, would have to be willing to walk if not as represented. I had my Cobra looked at by a guy on here who was local to the car.
If in a Florida, at least you get a few days vacation before driving her home.
If your patient, hopefully there will be a few nice cars for sale this spring.
-J

Coach D

I've considered buying one out of state as well and decided to use a mobile, pre-purchase car inspector. Most will charge $150 for more detailed pics, videos, drivability, etc. You may consider the same!

97CWCobra

Established Member
I'm not looking to screw anyone over. If there are any issues with anything I sell, car or not, I make sure I include it in the post.

Users who are viewing this thread