WTB: 03/04 Cobra near WI

SPORTY

Established Member
Im looking to buy a cobra in the very near future. I would like a black, SB, or a CO with your basic bolt ons and fairly low miles. Im willing to go up to $25,000 or so. I know they are out there its just difficult to find one in WI or at least I'm not having any luck. Thanks for the help.

Nick

Orange Peel

Established Member
This car is loaded, I bought a local CO cobra a few weeks ago and it was a low miler 10000+ with basic mods what sold me was the color, and the meticulous way he took care of the car, the bank had no problem loaning me a small chunk of money for it. but you need to hurry as the rates and terms for a 04 are going south by mid year :"new model cars" you will probably ifyou don't Have all the coin to put down go to a specialty bank that deal with classics and muscle cars.

SPORTY

Established Member
Orange Peel.... Are u lookin to get rid of you car and if so send me a little more info about it. Thanx

SPORTY

Established Member
evil04svtcobra..... I might be interested in your car also. Send some more info to me about it and see what we can work out. I actually live in Black River Falls so it about an hour to the Dells for me. Your car looks pretty bad a**!

X20cobra03X

Established Member
I may be up for selling mine. I have an 03 Cobra Vert. 44,000 miles. Brand new rear Nitto 555 tires. Actually getting installed on Friday. Has a full Bassani xhaust. Looking to get 22,500. Torch fire is the color

Let me know if you are interested and I will send you pics. Located in Ohio

Orange Peel

Established Member
Orange Peel.... Are u lookin to get rid of you car and if so send me a little more info about it. Thanx

No I was just saying that the color was in your listing and was in Wi., Evils car is where it's at ,he has Kb setup you are pretty much set for the street with that combo, of course the price is the real ??? I found mine watching an eBay auction, then found out he was posted here also.

VSack

Established Member
Im looking to buy a cobra in the very near future. I would like a black, SB, or a CO with your basic bolt ons and fairly low miles. Im willing to go up to $25,000 or so. I know they are out there its just difficult to find one in WI or at least I'm not having any luck. Thanks for the help.

Nick

Nick,

Its not in your color specifications, but there is an immaculate 03 that I've had my eye on that is in your price range and in your area; the Twin Cities.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-coupe-very-clean-large-pictures-23k-obo.html

I would definitely give this one a hard look if I were you. Other than color, its exactly what you described.

Hope this helps,
John

SPORTY

Established Member
X20cobra03X..... You got a nice lookin car but im leaning more towards a coupe that a vert. Thanx for the offer though.

SPORTY

Established Member
VSack... That car looks pretty nice. Ive never seen a redfire up close up close so i dont really know what i will think. But thanks anyways for givin me a heads up on it.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
EPSN1395.jpg

EPSN1383.jpg

[ame=http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll278/evil04svt/?action=view&current=cobrarun3.flv]
th_cobrarun3.jpg
[/ame]

[ame=http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll278/evil04svt/?action=view&current=P6181394.flv]
th_P6181394.jpg
[/ame]

P6181384.jpg

EPSN1393.jpg

EPSN1390.jpg

cobra2.jpg

mods:
kenne bell BAP
12" k&n
4" custom CAI
diablo MAFia
xcal 2
accufab big oval trottle body
4# lower pulley
idler kit
kenne bell 2.6h
60# inj
h&r sport springs
spec stage 3+
spec alluminum flywheel
slp long tube headers
xpipe(no cats) flowmaster
triax short shifter
afco daul bypass heat exchanger
drive shaft loop
billet flow irs brace
delrin greasable bushings kit(bruce ac427cobra)
bump steer kit
mm full length subframe connectors
hilton big boost overlay
drilled and sloted ford racing brakes
nitto 555 front 275, nitto 555R 315 rear

635rwhp 569tq

635rwhp at 6400rpm's, 18.8 psi at 6400rpm's, 20*timing

backed down a degree of timing for the street. car has 37k miles and is a beast!!!

all work professionaly done bought the car 3 years ago for 28k... since put in over 12k in parts and labor.

Last edited:

Orange Peel

Established Member
SB vert

Sporty I'm sure you'll find what your looking for, Evils car is the sh#t, his is what I will eventually get mine to or around not including car cost. I was driving today to check on a 2008 GT500 convertible I saw last week and it's gone (was around $40000 white /blue stripes) in it's place now is a 2003 sb cobra vert, They have $19999 on it, the wheels are the grey version not chrome, and the pass rear has a ding on the wheel lip, the car has a cobra bra on it (so who nows how the front end looks like), the driverside rear bumper side has a scratch in the paint, I was so tempted to drive the 04 over withh 11000 and show them what $20,000+ looks like, tires were newer and interior was the lighter middle or faded as mine is darker car has 64000mi. looks like a different shifter as I could see the offset from the leather cover because of how it was against it. Like I said probably not what you want but just telling you what I saw, This was probably traded in on the 08 convertible. Wilde Dodge in Waukesha.....

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
basic bolt-on's w/ 24k miles, '03...BUT its zinc yellow lol

n540495975_2240419_6127504-1.jpg

n540495975_2240416_5597163.jpg

n540495975_2240417_5222497.jpg

n540495975_2225022_3211730.jpg

n540495975_2225016_2588420.jpg

n540495975_2225014_1725938.jpg

n540495975_2225013_3880937.jpg

lol not really selling but if there was legit interest....

goodluck! hope you find the one you want

SPORTY

Established Member
Orange Peel..... Thanks for keepin your eyes out. Those guys must not realize what u can get for that kind of money now days. I was just in Rochester, MN yesterday and they have a brand new gun metal grey GT 500 for around $44,000. Im just sayin maybe they are a little steep on their prices. But anyways Im sure i will find one in the near future but thanks for still lookin. I was just curious how long did u look for your car and what was the reason or how did u get turned on these bad a** cars?

SPORTY

Established Member
.n0b..... Thanks for the offer but im not really lookin for the zinc yellow. Those wheels look sick and thay really set that car off.

Orange Peel

Established Member
Story of an Comp Orange Cobra

Sporty you wouldn't believe me if I told you how I came across this car. I was looking originally looking to buy a new Hemi Orange Challenger SRT8 no sun roof , and I found 2 cars in state that met my standards, the dealer started the ramrod game as they incentives on this car but by the time the first dealer got there heads out of there ass , I told them what they could do with there car(I had 10000cash in hand at the time) the other dealer on the other hand realizing what dealer #1 had done was on the horn with Chrysler trying to get the incentive still for me hell they wanted to take the car for the day. Saleman was out of town for a week and couldn't get to together with them,by the time he got back they were flip flopping on the price, I gave them my price they balked and I walked. Went to work and typed Orange muscle something on Internet and started scrolling cars and saw car I clicked the link and the car was on eBay, saw it was in Milwaukee and emailer the guy,auction ended a few hundred short of reserve and I went and saw car and it pretty much was sold right there. The guy who owned this car was meticulous and that is what sold me not to mention the string of mods plus 3 trips to get it dyno'd in to final #'s 472/485. Sorry for being so winded about this.

Users who are viewing this thread