nowak98

Established Member
There’s a silver convertible on eBay out of Florida. He’s asking $7,400 buy it now but there is 2 days left on the auction.
I've seen that one but he's asking too much for it, it's a vert that's missing the OEM side skirts, mirrors, side scoops, and wing. That's not even close to being worth $7,400 in my opinion

68gtscode

Established Member
There is one on Racingjunk. Also, I see another one on Albuquerque craigslist from time to time... it's more drag-oriented though. Good luck!

bingman

Established Member
I've seen that one but he's asking too much for it, it's a vert that's missing the OEM side skirts, mirrors, side scoops, and wing. That's not even close to being worth $7,400 in my opinion

Oh okay, I honestly didn’t look to much into the ad. Just happened to notice it. That’s a bummer though. Hopefully you find what you’re looking for soon

nowak98

Established Member
There is one on Racingjunk. Also, I see another one on Albuquerque craigslist from time to time... it's more drag-oriented though. Good luck!
I'm not too interested in a drag car, but I appreciate it, and I'll be sure to keep a look out on craigslist for anything that pops up

68gtscode

Established Member
I'm not too interested in a drag car, but I appreciate it, and I'll be sure to keep a look out on craigslist for anything that pops up

No problem, I’ll pass along any that I find. The roller in Albuquerque was definitely an ex race car.

NashvilleNick

How soon? And what will you be asking for it?

Well, My plan was to slowly part it out and have it ready by late spring, but I guess if I had a solid buyer for the roller I would escalate that timeline. I'd have to talk to a few friends that were going to help me take it apart. Its currently a road course HPDE car with the IRS intact and the full interior stripped even the interior of the doors (which means no side windows) to make room for the roll cage. If that still sounds interesting to you send me a pm and we can get on the phone to talk more specifics. Depending on which suspension parts you want on the roller the price can go up or down.

nowak98

Established Member
Well, My plan was to slowly part it out and have it ready by late spring, but I guess if I had a solid buyer for the roller I would escalate that timeline. I'd have to talk to a few friends that were going to help me take it apart. Its currently a road course HPDE car with the IRS intact and the full interior stripped even the interior of the doors (which means no side windows) to make room for the roll cage. If that still sounds interesting to you send me a pm and we can get on the phone to talk more specifics. Depending on which suspension parts you want on the roller the price can go up or down.
Okay, I'm looking for something closer to stock that wont require as much work. Appreciate you letting me know about it though.

Ke1130

Established Member
I've seen that one on the local CL.
That's not really a roller. That's a complete car with a bad head gasket. Good deal for the right person.
At the bottom of the ad it states will sell as roller no engine trans or blower for 9k. Why is that not a roller?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
At the bottom of the ad it states will sell as roller no engine trans or blower for 9k. Why is that not a roller?

According to the ad, the car is currently still together. Just in need of a rebuilt 4.6

Sure, it can be a roller though if he removes all the rolling stock.
Wasnt trying to argue.

Ke1130

Established Member
According to the ad, the car is currently still together. Just in need of a rebuilt 4.6

Sure, it can be a roller though if he removes all the rolling stock.
Wasnt trying to argue.
I wasn’t trying to argue either. I am a new member you are an established member I was asking why it wasn’t a roller for future reference so I’m not posting what someone isn’t looking for. I thought the idea is to post what the OP was looking for and they look at it and determine if it is what they want.

Users who are viewing this thread