WTB 03/04 Cobra

CrawCobra97

Established Member
hey guys will be in the market here very soon to buy an 03/04 cobra, at least try to haha, my budget is 14k. I know that's probably low but just seeing what I could get it anything if not, I have no problem getting a 2012 GT. I'm open to any color. I do want a Vert. Miles aren't to concerining however would prefer something around the 100k mark. In the Midwest area

luslus3317

Selling my rare 1 of 72 terminator cobra, you can text so we can discuss better, 5612212539 thanks

Sent from my GN5001S using Tapatalk

CrawCobra97

Established Member
Don't worry boys I'm not that niave, haha I know no one is about to offer me a sonic blue. comp orange or mystichrome. Again don't care what color. I know this is cheap for Termis, but I've seen them go for this price before

87national

Established Member
Don't worry boys I'm not that niave, haha I know no one is about to offer me a sonic blue. comp orange or mystichrome. Again don't care what color. I know this is cheap for Termis, but I've seen them go for this price before
That why this forum is awesome. Everyone helps each other. Find me a mc vert everyone. Lol

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
This escalated quickly lol. Good luck though regardless OP!

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Guy has 14k and you offer your rare Cobra. Say hello to the Nigerian Prince for me.
It might actually be legit. I know there was an orange 04 vert in Florida for sale was over 100,000 miles on it and the guy had reduced it down to 17 something. Maybe he wants to get rid of it at this point. Who knows but it could be legit. That 561 area code is Florida.
I watch the market pretty closely.

Jborz33

Established Member
I wouldn’t even take the chance...a few days ago on my post I was look for a comp orange coupe and the scammer reeled me in a little and showed me pics of that comp orange cobra that Was on bring a trailer..he used google pics lol...I’m just glad I recognized the pictures

plumbcrazy

Established Member
I just replied to someone else about it but I think that car might be legit. There was an orange 04 vert in Florida on eBay and eventually was down to 17,000 or a little more than that. Maybe the guy didn’t sell it. I bought my SB vert back in September for 13,800 from a new car dealer that just traded it and I offered them before they ran it through the shop. It had less than 90,000 miles you can find them if you look.I would call the guy. Seriously. He had a video of it and everything. It wasn’t so bad, especially if he’s willing to let it go in your range.Listen, I’m not trying to get in the middle of this either but I do think I know this car is the only reason I’m even commenting on it.

87national

Established Member
It might actually be legit. I know there was an orange 04 vert in Florida for sale was over 100,000 miles on it and the guy had reduced it down to 17 something. Maybe he wants to get rid of it at this point. Who knows but it could be legit. That 561 area code is Florida.
I watch the market pretty closely.
I saw
That orange one with high mileage as well. I believe it sold

Users who are viewing this thread