WTB: 03/04 Cobra

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
Been looking around on here for a few months, now I'm at the point where I'm ready to start the process on buying a Terminator.

Here is what I am looking for:

Oxford White/Mineral Grey/Dark Shadow Grey
Coupe or Convertible, don't matter.
Minimal mods (exhaust, intake, pulley, no KB or Whipple stuff)
Looking for between 35-75k miles. Not looking for a garage queen, but I don't want something that's been rode hard and put away wet.

Throw out some offers on what you got guys. I'm already approved for loans and insurance, it's just a matter of finding the right car for me. Shoot me information and what price you're looking for, and we can go from there. I would consider something that needs minor TLC or engine work, but the price has to be right.

I am located in Pittsburgh, but am willing to fly/drive for the right vehicle.

Thanks,

Dan

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
BUMP this. I know someone out there wants to sell me a Terminator.

OW, MG or DSG is what I am looking for, in that order. Coupe or Vert, don't matter but prefer a drop top. Under 75k miles.

Let me know!

Last edited:

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
I have a beautiful black one id let go if you change your mind on color choices. PM me if your interested. It has 51k on it

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
@cltgt can you e-mail me pics and more info along with your asking price to [email protected]?

@N8dogg, if it comes down to it I'd consider black, but would have to be a good price and that is definitely a long haul for me.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I've got a sonic blue one I'm selling, but again, you'd have to change your color choices before that would matter to you. lol. I am at least reasonably close. Best of luck.

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
Bump. Still looking guys!

mu5tangman, I got your e-mail, can you get me some more pics and a video of the car, maybe PM me with your asking price? Thanks!

Last edited:

twisted03snake

Established Member
I gotta torch red vert I could make you a decent deal on! I know its not one of your colors just thought I'd throw it out there!
a couple pics!
trcobra008.gif

trcobra014.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread