WTB 03-04 Termi

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
I have a Termi, Terminator, whatever you want to call it, it doesn't really matter to me. I'd let it go for $28K. It currently has approximately 18K or 19K miles...I have to check to be exact. The only modification is a flowmaster exhaust and the color is Black.

Urlacher54

Established Member
I have a Termi, Terminator, whatever you want to call it, it doesn't really matter to me. I'd let it go for $28K. It currently has approximately 18K or 19K miles...I have to check to be exact. The only modification is a flowmaster exhaust and the color is Black.

I’ll keep it in mind, but I’m trying to get as low of mileage as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Poolman

Established Member
Maybe try Autotrader.com There are a few under 10k. May be tough to find. I have 2 under 25k.

You ever work in Chicago?

gcawad

Established Member
O3 torch red vert 10th anniversary with 9k miles. Last year I had Alternative Performance change the pulley and do a full exhaust with tune 462RWHP
$28500

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/d/2004-mustang-svt-cobra/6627175633.html
35k for a rebuilt title? with only 12k on the original body what happened to it that caused it having to be "rebuilt"

and again with the 35K? and a fobra to boot. lost any respect you might have had when you put badges on that thing and you say 3k on the odo ... what happened to the original odo and how many miles are really on the car and not the engine?

Users who are viewing this thread