WTB 03/04 with issues

03cobra5485

Established Member
I'm a few hours outside if Pittsburgh, sounds like a wrist pin, most likley going to sell it as is for 13k
12650883_918443745900_5840457013524953901_n.jpg

vipergts281

Established Member
I'm 35 minutes west of Philly, so about 5-6 hours from you.

I have a silver (YN) 2003 Cobra with 198,1XX miles. Dyno'd at 455 rwhp and 470 trq.

2.8 pulley
Tune
Magnaflow catback
Chrome Saleen (knockoffs) rims
Steeda short throw shifter
Steeda CAI

New brake pads and rotors will be going on soon, all 4. Tires have good tread left.

Where it needs work...

Intercooler is leaking so that would need to be fixed. I may fix it before it goes up for sale, still undecided.

Gears - Car needs new gears put in. I have all of the new parts (3.55), I just haven't gotten around to having them installed. The current gears whine really loud. Totally driveable, just annoying hearing them.

Paint - Driver side fender has rust coming through. I had it fixed about a year ago but it came back. Most likely needs metal cut out and replaced.

Interior - In pretty good shape. I always took care of it. There are some wear marks on the driver side carpet/mat and the driver seat shows some wear...obviously with this mileage. No holes or anything in the seats though.

Misc. Notes - You can have the gear parts I have. I don't know the exact amount, but it's at least $500 in parts. The car has tinted tailights, you can have my stock ones if you want, I also have a spare set of headlights you can have (clear corners). I'll have no use for any of those things after the car is gone.

Engine - Runs great. Never had any problems...besides spark plugs blowing. 3 on the passenger side have Time-Serts in them. So you shouldn't have to worry about this happening again. NEVER had any problem with driver side plugs, it's always been passenger side.

IMG_3559.JPG
IMG_3578.JPG
IMG_3558.JPG

03cobraaa

Established Member
I'm 35 minutes west of Philly, so about 5-6 hours from you.

I have a silver (YN) 2003 Cobra with 198,1XX miles. Dyno'd at 455 rwhp and 470 trq.

2.8 pulley
Tune
Magnaflow catback
Chrome Saleen (knockoffs) rims
Steeda short throw shifter
Steeda CAI

New brake pads and rotors will be going on soon, all 4. Tires have good tread left.

Where it needs work...

Intercooler is leaking so that would need to be fixed. I may fix it before it goes up for sale, still undecided.

Gears - Car needs new gears put in. I have all of the new parts (3.55), I just haven't gotten around to having them installed. The current gears whine really loud. Totally driveable, just annoying hearing them.

Paint - Driver side fender has rust coming through. I had it fixed about a year ago but it came back. Most likely needs metal cut out and replaced.

Interior - In pretty good shape. I always took care of it. There are some wear marks on the driver side carpet/mat and the driver seat shows some wear...obviously with this mileage. No holes or anything in the seats though.

Misc. Notes - You can have the gear parts I have. I don't know the exact amount, but it's at least $500 in parts. The car has tinted tailights, you can have my stock ones if you want, I also have a spare set of headlights you can have (clear corners). I'll have no use for any of those things after the car is gone.

Engine - Runs great. Never had any problems...besides spark plugs blowing. 3 on the passenger side have Time-Serts in them. So you shouldn't have to worry about this happening again. NEVER had any problem with driver side plugs, it's always been passenger side.

View attachment 73276
View attachment 73277
View attachment 73278

Pm sent.

lx347cid

Established Member
I got one for sale with an issue.
Issue is its too darn fast.......
Seriously its for sale if anyone is interested 03 black coupe with new vmp with only 16k miles. Text me at 610-730-9104 for details. Car is mint. $33k.

Users who are viewing this thread