WTB 03 coupe DSG preferred

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
Where was this one ?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

It's in the Kansas City area, but not listed for sale anywhere. He has been messaging people that have posted WTB ads on the Facebook groups. He claims the car is being picked up this Thursday so looks like it's sold. I am going to message him end of the week to see if it was picked up. It's a very well built car, just has a few minor 1/4 panel dents on each side and a clutch issue of some sort.

The Traveler

Established Member
That is my car. I did not say 28k take it or leave it. I was asked if the price is negotiable and I said yes and 28k was my first offer. Also, it does not have any clutch issues and I have never been on the Facebook site let alone responded to any groups there. No one was picking it up last Thursday.

The Traveler

Established Member
Re-reading the above posts sounds like you might have been talking about the other Cobra so if you were, my mistake.

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
Re-reading the above posts sounds like you might have been talking about the other Cobra so if you were, my mistake.

Yep talking about the car in Kansas City.....sorry for the confusion. I have seen this car on maybe autotrader too? What is your zip?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread