WTB 03 or 04 Cobra in Georgia

stangfan03

Established Member
Hey guys!

I am looking for a clean, preferrably stock 03 or 04 Termi. I live in Georgia but willing to travel a bit for the right one. Color doesnt really matter. Coupe or Conv doesnt matter either. Mileage under 60k preferred but will consider more if the condition is nice. Let me know what you have!
Thanks

Last edited:

Aceswild 02

Established Member
you looking for any particular mods or power level?

Ive got an 03 black vert, kenne bell 2.6 that puts down around 600rwhp. I couldnt let it go for 20k, but its super clean, paint is immaculate and it never sees rain or the track, rarely driven these days. I think the mileage is sitting around 39k at the moment, dont remember exactly.

I havent been actively trying to sell, but the thought crosses my mind every now and then.

stangfan03

Established Member
you looking for any particular mods or power level?

Ive got an 03 black vert, kenne bell 2.6 that puts down around 600rwhp. I couldnt let it go for 20k, but its super clean, paint is immaculate and it never sees rain or the track, rarely driven these days. I think the mileage is sitting around 39k at the moment, dont remember exactly.

I havent been actively trying to sell, but the thought crosses my mind every now and then.

I would prefer one that is stock and I cant really go over 20k. Thanks though!

Red99SVT

Established Member
I have a higher mileage convertible in Georgia but its nice and the price would be well under your budget. If interested shoot me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread