Jborz33

Established Member
Want a low mileage comp orange or mysti...under 30k and stock...bone stock would be nice...no price limit...I’ll pay the price for something that’s worth it. Coupe only no vert

Jborz33

Established Member
Yea I’ve been looking...I’m sure one will pop up eventually...if anyone finds one let me know it would be greatly appreciated....just my luck the ones I’m interested in seem to be the hardest and most sought after lol....just want a low mileage stock one...I’m willing to pay for one that is worth it don’t really have a budget.

Claudio banuelos

Established Member
Yea I’ve been looking...I’m sure one will pop up eventually...if anyone finds one let me know it would be greatly appreciated....just my luck the ones I’m interested in seem to be the hardest and most sought after lol....just want a low mileage stock one...I’m willing to pay for one that is worth it don’t really have a budget.
I saw one on cargurus. Cept she cost 44k

Claudio banuelos

Established Member

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-28_10-48-40.jpeg
    upload_2020-5-28_10-48-40.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 151
  • upload_2020-5-28_10-48-44.jpeg
    upload_2020-5-28_10-48-44.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 158

RobbyDiesel

Established Member
If you read on one of the other wanted posts for the Mc that car had lots of underlying issues a member got an inspection on it
Yes sir. That was me. Someone will buy it I'm sure but long story short do your homework. Just because the mileage is low dont automatically assume a car doesnt have a history. The car was advertised as like new. So I took his word until someone gave me a tip to check up on sellers description of car not being what it was told to be. Just needs alot of little things to be like new again. Car being modified also was another thing. But the crushed in pinchwelds on all 4 corners sewed it up for me. Thankful for a thorough inspection.

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
I have one with 14K miles and will be doing a paint correction and maybe a ceramic coating on it as the prior owner didn't take very good care of it. Paint is okay but not up to my standards. I am thinking of selling it if the right 00 Cobra R comes up for sale at a reasonable price. It's bone stock with the exception of the air intake, but I have that and can easily be changed back.

Users who are viewing this thread