Wtb 04 Cpe

Deanpug

Established Member
Hello to all! Some of you know me and I am a big fan of the terminators. Having had over a dozen, I must always seem to have one. Anyway, I am looking for an 04 CPE. Preferably, SY, CO or any color. Mod's are OK and Stieg. stage IV's are preferable. I pay top dollar but not stupid money. I really prefer a car in the North East, PA being my first preference, MD, NJ and so on. Let me know what you have as I am a buyer. Will consider Vert's and 03's but obviously they are not worth what the 04's are. Shoot me a pm or email or post here and we can go from there. Also, cash deals, no financing on my part and owners with title in hand are even better.
Regards,
Dean

Last edited:

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Well stated Dean. Find me one too. I just went to Cartek to check out a 10th Ann. Ed. they had with only 7500 miles on it. The front fascia was practically falling off, there were serious scratches and gouges everywhere in the paint along with a nice dent with a paint chip right by the gas door along with serious damage(gouges) in the front fascia. They were talking like the car was mint. If you find anything good, but you're not interested, let me know. Or if you do find something, buy it, then want to move on, let me know. You seem to find some beauty's! Good luck.

Deanpug

Established Member
badsube said:
Well stated Dean. Find me one too. I just went to Cartek to check out a 10th Ann. Ed. they had with only 7500 miles on it. The front fascia was practically falling off, there were serious scratches and gouges everywhere in the paint along with a nice dent with a paint chip right by the gas door along with serious damage(gouges) in the front fascia. They were talking like the car was mint. If you find anything good, but you're not interested, let me know. Or if you do find something, buy it, then want to move on, let me know. You seem to find some beauty's! Good luck.
Thanks! Working on a couple, I will keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread