Wtb: 06 fgt

TFStang

Established Member
Looking for a clean no stories 06 FGT. Don't care about color, but would rather stay away from Red. We all know what these cars are currently brining, so having said that, I am looking for a car with under 10K miles and have $190K for the right car.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Ahh you are really going to join the dark side now... Hope you find it. Be good to have another in ma....

docshelby

Established Member
May have to up your $$$, to get the "right" car. Took me two years to find mine. Once you get it, you won't think about the money, you'll just want to sleep in the garage:sleeping:
Enlist the GT Guys in Michigan. Always a good source of info.;-)

Phil04Cobra

Aluminator Cobra
Established Member
There is one about 5 minutes from where I live. I don't know if you are willing to buy in Canada but this car is white with blue stripes . has aftermarket rims and tires . I'm sure its really low mile . It has been sitting at the svt dealer here in town for about 3 years . last time I checked they wanted 200000 for it . If you're interested I have lots of pictures that I have took over the many visits over the last few years . They don't have it listed.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
There is one about 5 minutes from where I live. I don't know if you are willing to buy in Canada but this car is white with blue stripes . has aftermarket rims and tires . I'm sure its really low mile . It has been sitting at the svt dealer here in town for about 3 years . last time I checked they wanted 200000 for it . If you're interested I have lots of pictures that I have took over the many visits over the last few years . They don't have it listed.

You cant import Canadian Ford GTs to the usa. It has a different bumper for the canadian market.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Canada cars, The gage faces are slightly different, as well al the headlights are on at all times, day time running lights. I have a friend that bought a 93r back from canada, I don't think its impossible.

docshelby

Established Member
Bringing over a Canada export GT, is not a problem, they are pretty rare, as I think they only sent around 200 cars over. Bumper is not different, just has a brace, that can be removed in about 20min. lights can be reprogrammed, same gauges, just diff. nomenclature.
If it's a good deal, go for it! If you want help, let me know.

Phil04Cobra

Aluminator Cobra
Established Member
OP here she is . It is a clean car . I can get you a contact number if you please . :beer:
317_zpsbc41a16f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread