WTB: 13-14 convertible

Bdhondt

I am looking for a low mileage 13-14 convertible. Color preference is ruby red, black or bright red, but others considered. Located in Missouri but will travel for the right car.

Rotarur

Loflyr
Established Member
I have a 13 convertible in black with red stripes. ~5k miles. I am in MA. Let me know, PM if you need more details.

Rotarur

Loflyr
Established Member
It has Recaro seats and nav, no performance package. No performance mods, all engine, suspension etc. are stock. Some exterior, interior and engine appearance: custom interior and trunk carpets, JLT true air, JLT oil catch cans, JLT painted radiator cover, JLT painted battery and fuse box cover, all lights - interior and exterior - were replaced with LED bulbs etc., too many other little things to mention and, honestly, I would not even remember them all. All done in very good taste, bur that is my taste. Obviously they can all be removed and I have all the original parts that were replaced.

I am the original owner, never at the track, it has been my summer time weekend ride. Mint condition, always garaged, never seen rain, never drove in winter, around 5k miles, I change oil myself once a year before going for the winter.

I can take pics tonight and post them (not sure what the rules of engagement are here on this for sale forum, just replying to a WTB post) or send them to you via email. Send me an email to [email protected] and I can send you my phone number, I would not post it here at this point. Price is going to be what the average market is for a convertible, nothing outrageous, I would consider anything that is not plain low balling, the car needs an owner who can drive it as it should and I don't have the time to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread