WTB: 18" classics or other nice forged wheels!!

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Just as the title says! Must be 18's or maybe 19's! Looking for a nice set ASAP. Black true forged victories or Mach 5's, CCW sp500's, black centered classics, etc!

Lmk what u got!!

t.wiley

Established Member
I have 2 sets of 19" forged wheels I've been considering selling. First set is fully polished and ceramic clear coated(no polishing needed) Iforged Variants. The other set is fully polished 3 piece True Forged Formulas. I've never posted pics on here before. Not sure how, but the first set is on Iforged.com in gallery section on the DSG cobra. The other set is on trueforgedwheels.com on my sonic blue cobra. Not black centers but they could be painted or powder coated. Let me know if interested. Thanks

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I have 2 sets of 19" forged wheels I've been considering selling. First set is fully polished and ceramic clear coated(no polishing needed) Iforged Variants. The other set is fully polished 3 piece True Forged Formulas. I've never posted pics on here before. Not sure how, but the first set is on Iforged.com in gallery section on the DSG cobra. The other set is on trueforgedwheels.com on my sonic blue cobra. Not black centers but they could be painted or powder coated. Let me know if interested. Thanks

PM'd

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I've got a deal pending at the moment but should anything fall through, ill update this thread.

I've also found out since making this thread that 19's although they look great, it limits tire selection quite a bit so I think I'm going to stick with 18's so I can keep a little extra sidewall on them. At my power level, that little extra sidewall will help out.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
The tires I'm running on my 19s are the same dunlops found on the M3. They grip like crazy and have good amount of sidewall. Not to mention they run about $800 per tire.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Power level makes a big difference though. My car makes 700rwhp on the street. Drag radials are a must and there are more DR options with an 18" wheel. That's my reason for leaning 18".

Equalbracket

Established Member
Have 18" classics i might be interested in parting with if the price is right, want to go another route. Brand new nitto nt05's on the front, toyo r888 335's on the rear. front's purchased 8-3/13 $520 and have less then 300 miles on them, rears bought 6 months ago for $921. Will have pictures if interested, tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread