WTB 1994-1995 Cobra

Rara

Established Member
I've got a 94 Cobra, white, black leather interior. 94k miles on the stock engine, dyno around 90k miles showed 233hp/288tq at the tires. car is located in metro detroit area, but shipping can be arranged
modifications currently on the car - 03 Cobra wheels, with Goodyear Eagle F1 GS tires (decent tread) 03 Cobra IRS installed. Front struts and springs are from Bullitt, and rears are from 03 Cobra coupe, (this arrangement was chosen specifically at the direction of an SVT chassis engineer, same guy that did the Cobra R) Also has a Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, and a large K&N cone filter mounted in the fender.

Many other mods available for the right deal, just aren't currently on the car. I can install many of the "extras" if you wish, or I can provide them with the car for the new owner to install. Contact me for a list of all the potentially extra stuff.

Was originally planned to get a twin turbo setup (have most of the parts) but since I've gotten into road racing, I haven't had time for this car.

email me at rarasvt (at) comcast.net or hit me up on AIM under RaraSVT if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread