WTB: 2002 cobra stock catback & H midpipe

thunderdownunder

SDC12718.jpg
Hi guys,

Looking to restore my 2002 convertible cobra to original sound, if anyone has the factory original exhaust parts in good condition please drop me a line!

Khyren

Established Member
My Mach is an 04 with 69k miles on the H-Pipe. The only thing that I see is different from that picture to mine is the downstream O2 sensors are behind the first elbow cats and not behind the rear cats.

thunderdownunder

My Mach is an 04 with 69k miles on the H-Pipe. The only thing that I see is different from that picture to mine is the downstream O2 sensors are behind the first elbow cats and not behind the rear cats.
cool, I'll have a chat with my mechanic tomorrow and see if that could work. Do u happen to have a pic? and what are u thinking money wise? I'm in Australia..I'll see what I can find out re shipping cost and methodology (Which explains why I have a 2002 Cobra 98 SVT)

thunderdownunder

great work mate. I'm fairly sure they'll fit and your price is fine with me. Will double check with my mechanic today. Do you have any idea about how best to ship this to Melbourne? It's about 6am here I'll look into it in a few hours but I reckon UPS would likely be the go :)

Users who are viewing this thread