WTB 2003-2004 Cobra

WildCobra

KOTS
Established Member
Hey Everyone,

I've finally gotten the chance to buy myself another cobra. Im interested in all opportunities but the closer the sale the better. I've narrowed it down to Sonic Blue, Torch Red, DSG, Redfire, OW, and Silver in order from most to least interesting. Coupes only, no verts. Under 90k Mileage. Depending on your location, I'm looking to keep it in the 12-25k range. Not necessarily looking for a 700HP car but I'm not interested in anything bone stock. If anyone knows of any cobras for sale that are at least close to the descriptions I listed, it would be greatly appreciated if you would let me know somehow. Anyone who is interested in selling you can email me at [email protected] or Private Message. I would like to find one where I live in IL Area Will Travel for the Right One :)
Thanks,

Robert! :)

Last edited:

WildCobra

KOTS
Established Member
Is mine too high of a Hp car? Its screaming your name.

You could never have enough hp Why your car have more HP then the black car on the bottom :) I already have a Black Cobra Nick If I did another Black Cobra I would Have to sell My Camaro SS Black Cars is a must be garage kept! Are you sure you don"t want to trade Your Cobra for a Built Camaro SS plus cash :) ?

Last edited:

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Not close to you but if I can ever get good weather for pics and final detail mine will officially be for sale. I have pics but not current enough to use.

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
sonic blue cobra

Hey Everyone,

I've finally gotten the chance to buy myself another cobra. Im interested in all opportunities but the closer the sale the better. I've narrowed it down to Sonic Blue, Torch Red, DSG, Redfire, OW, and Silver in order from most to least interesting. Coupes only, no verts. Under 90k Mileage. Depending on your location, I'm looking to keep it in the 12-25k range. Not necessarily looking for a 700HP car but I'm not interested in anything bone stock. If anyone knows of any cobras for sale that are at least close to the descriptions I listed, it would be greatly appreciated if you would let me know somehow. Anyone who is interested in selling you can email me at [email protected] or Private Message. I would like to find one where I live in IL Area Will Travel for the Right One :)
Thanks,

Robert! :)
E-mail sent
2003 Sonic Blue Cobra For Sale
Looking for a 03 sonic blue cobra?
I have one worth looking at.
This is a Florida car I bought from a girl her dad bought her for graduation.
She drove it till I purchased it in the summer of 2012.
I am very anial and have recondioned it to my high standards.

High quality new paint
New wheels and tires, Nittos drags
New Ford clutch p/p brg and flywheel
New H&R Racing Springs.
Repaired any mechanical issues commonly found in these cars.

SCT tuner, pulley, 2 1/2 inch Stainless steel magnaflow exhust
This car runs real strong!!!
Lets face it these cars are 10 years old,
and some of them need the attention to detail.
I have recently spent a ton of money on this car.
This could be the one for you.

This cobra can be had for $20,500 OBO
Click on this link below to see more pics
03 Sonic Blue Cobra Photos by mb10190 | Photobucket

Please let me know if interested
and I will send you a list of work I have done.
Thank you
Please leave message or text (954)830 2916

Last edited:

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
i got a black 04 cobra 2.6kb, fully built T56 31 spline output shaft and lethal return style fuel system. straight axle. Black suede seats. very clean car inside and out. motor has 48k miles on it ..car has 60k. But i didnt see anything about wanting a black cobra and im only in davenport, ia 2hrs from you

WildCobra

KOTS
Established Member
i got a black 04 cobra 2.6kb, fully built T56 31 spline output shaft and lethal return style fuel system. straight axle. Black suede seats. very clean car inside and out. motor has 48k miles on it ..car has 60k. But i didnt see anything about wanting a black cobra and im only in davenport, ia 2hrs from you

Already have a black one but if you don't mind send me more info and pics to [email protected] also price you are close by :):beer:

Users who are viewing this thread