WTB 2003 Cobra Mach 460 H/U

Caseindaplace

Established Member
Looking for anyone selling a 2003 Cobra factory head unit for the Mach 460.

Purchased my car this year, came with an aftermarket pioneer 6.2 touch screen, however the factory speakers so the subs in the back aren’t operating and the sound in general from the speakers just isn’t right. So it’s either back to stock or change the rest of the components to match the Pioneer.

I didn’t see anything recent in the threads for sale, however it I missed it please let me know!

Beavis281

Established Member
I have one sitting. No idea what they go for. I know I had problems with the CD player

03sonicblu

going 4 broke
Established Member
Looking for anyone selling a 2003 Cobra factory head unit for the Mach 460.

Purchased my car this year, came with an aftermarket pioneer 6.2 touch screen, however the factory speakers so the subs in the back aren’t operating and the sound in general from the speakers just isn’t right. So it’s either back to stock or change the rest of the components to match the Pioneer.

I didn’t see anything recent in the threads for sale, however it I missed it please let me know!

What model Pioneer ?
Wanna sell it ?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Caseindaplace

Established Member
2C68FC25-C6BD-4CE6-A26B-B0CC55432DAF.jpeg
What model Pioneer ?
Wanna sell it ?

Yea bro I can sell it, I can break even that way, let me get the model for you. I’ll snap a photo. Remote included too btw.
12AD2086-95BD-4E64-81AC-6FD4BF8AF13B.jpeg

Beavis281

Established Member
What was going on with the CD player? Is it still available? Sorry for the delay, I had my notifications messed up, figured no one responded.

It’s still available. Not sure what’s up with the CD player. Some times it ejects CDs and some times it doesn’t.

I personally would go with that pioneer the guy wants to sell you. I have the exact same one in my car.

Caseindaplace

Established Member
It’s still available. Not sure what’s up with the CD player. Some times it ejects CDs and some times it doesn’t.

I personally would go with that pioneer the guy wants to sell you. I have the exact same one in my car.

Haha thanks. I ended up snagging a mint factory radio and sold my pioneer. It was either keep the pioneer and change the rest of the Mach system or have a completed Mach

Users who are viewing this thread