Wtb 2007-2008 gt500 rims @ tires

apg2369

SNAKE OF ALL TRADES
Established Member
If anybody has used, but in mint condition gt500 rims and tires for sale please let me know ?

my zip for shipping is 92110

THANKS !

sonicblu03

Established Member
I've got 12 rims with tires mounted if you are still interested. 3 local GT500 upgraded to SS, they are looking to sell stock stuff. All are in excellent condition with less than 1000 miles on them. I think 1 set has less than 100 miles on them. Let me know. Thanks

Mike

sonicblu03

Established Member
Pricing is $800 plus shipping. No chrome available. Owners are looking to move these so let me know what ya think. I've seen these rims/tires on the cars but have not put eyes on since they have been returned from CS in Vegas. Will do that this Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. Thanks

Mike

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have a set that are GT 500 takes offs and have maybe 2 thousand miles on them. Never run in the rain or snow and are in excellent shape. I have them on a '94 Cobra Indy Pace car and they are just stunning looking on there. The only reason for selling s I bought a '09 GT 500 and don't want 2 Cobras with the same wheels on them. Let me know if you are interested.

Ray H.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I have a set that are GT 500 takes offs and have maybe 2 thousand miles on them. Never run in the rain or snow and are in excellent shape. I have them on a '94 Cobra Indy Pace car and they are just stunning looking on there. The only reason for selling s I bought a '09 GT 500 and don't want 2 Cobras with the same wheels on them. Let me know if you are interested.

Ray H.

Why don't you just start your own thread? Might get a quicker sale that way.....

apg2369

SNAKE OF ALL TRADES
Established Member
I bought a new set from Shelby in Vegas for 600.00 picked up not including brand new brembo brakes for 400.00 ! (Thers deals out there just got to make some calls ) !

Users who are viewing this thread