WTB 2007-2009 GT500

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
Hi Everyone - I am looking to purchase a 2007-2009 GT500 preferably 2008, 2009 model year. I am around the chicago area but will travel to find the right one. Open to any colors but prefer white with blue stripes or Blue with White Stripes. Im keen on it being 100% Stock (No engine, suspensions, or exhaust mods). Looking for under 15k Miles but will entertain anything if car is in excellent shape and price is right. Might be hard to come by one stock on here but worth a shot. PM me or respond here. Thanks!

Last edited:

agentorange

Established Member
Hi Everyone - I am looking to purchase a 2007-2009 GT500 preferably 2008, 2009 model year. I am around the chicago area but will travel to find what the right one. Open to any colors but prefer white with blue stripes or Blue with White Stripes. Im keen on it being 100% Stock (No engine, suspensions, or exhaust mods). Looking for under 15k Miles but will entertain anything if car is in excellent shape and price is right. Might be hard to come by one stock on here but worth a shot. PM me or respond here. Thanks!
If you want to take a look at mine I'm also in Chicago and it is not listed anywhere as its still in storage and hasn't been driven since last Oct. But looking at the forecast I'm getting ready to pull it out and list it in the next couple weeks
Just reaching out..If your interested..
Brad
630-205-1004
Thank you

Chris83179

Hi Everyone - I am looking to purchase a 2007-2009 GT500 preferably 2008, 2009 model year. I am around the chicago area but will travel to find what the right one. Open to any colors but prefer white with blue stripes or Blue with White Stripes. Im keen on it being 100% Stock (No engine, suspensions, or exhaust mods). Looking for under 15k Miles but will entertain anything if car is in excellent shape and price is right. Might be hard to come by one stock on here but worth a shot. PM me or respond here. Thanks!

Modified, but it can be 100% stock in a weekend, with a lower price of course.
https://www.svtperformance.com/forums/threads/fs-07-gt500.1157382/

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
I've Decided to hold on this purchase. Thanks everyone that responded/contacted me.

Users who are viewing this thread