WANTED: WTB 2013-2014 GT500 Convertible, Ruby Red or..?

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Hey all, back in the market for 2013 or 2014 GT500 Convertible
Had stopped looking for a bit, but now back in the market for 2013 or 2014 GT500 Vert. Colors: Ruby Red, Red Candy, Black, DI Blue, Gray, Silver, and maybe a couple other colors. If you're selling yours, PM me. I can already see the ones for sale on the web at dealers, and my thread is already long here, so just feel free to PM if you are selling, so this thread doesn't get so long nobody reads it..lol Will also consider Super Snakes.
Thanks everyone!!
Sorry, the Kona 2011 Vert is SOLD.
It’s a little rich for my blood, but on Car Gurus there’s a ‘13 Sterling Grey w/ white stripes with 8200 miles- private seller.
Just dropped the price to $62.5k
It’s freaking beautiful.
If I could I would, but I can’t, so….
Good Luck!!

gt320

Established Member
Hey 'yall, I think that one's gone, but still looking.
Wish I had 24 hours a day on here.
I will post when I get one, otherwise, still looking..
Anyone selling, feel free to PM me details...

gt320

Established Member
Yes, Congrats in order, nice car!

Still looking here..

Convertible, Black, Red Candy, Ruby Red, DI Blue, Gray, or Silver..., low, or low-ish miles
Thanks all!

Last edited:

gt320

Established Member
Hey all,
Still looking... just trying to find one in most colors, 13-14, Convertible, with Nav. My 2011 is sold, so payment is ready to go. Looking to pay fair value, low to lowish miles in very good to excellent condition. Will consider Super Snake as well.
Send PM when ready, if available..
Thanks again!

Last edited:

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Hey all,
Still looking... just trying to find one in most colors, 13-14, Convertible, with Nav. My 2011 is sold, so payment is ready to go. Looking to pay fair value, low to lowish miles in very good to excellent condition. Will consider Super Snake as well.
Send PM when ready, if available..
Thanks again!
There’s a nice ruby red with black convertible with about 20,000 miles at Don Franklin Ford in Kentucky. 55K.

gt320

Established Member
There’s a nice ruby red with black convertible with about 20,000 miles at Don Franklin Ford in Kentucky. 55K.
Thanks, already checked it out. Love the color. Not the one for me.
PM if questions, or others avail, in order to keep the thread short and on target.
Private party preferred, so I can chat with owner if there's mods, etc., and know what I am getting.
Still looking.. Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread