WANTED: WTB 2013-2014 GT500 Convertible, Ruby Red or..?

gt320

Established Member
Dear Fellow SVT Members:

Looking for a CONVERTIBLE 2013-2014 GT500 in RUBY RED, or RED CANDY METALLIC.

May consider OTHER colors.., and will consider Super Snake

Prefer lowish miles, great condition.

Also may have low mileage 2011 in Kona Blue/Silver GT500 Vert available for trade plus cash on this car, or for sale once the 2013-14 is found.

Feel free to pm me. If I have not marked this found, I am still searching, and maybe did not get your message?

Thanks all!

gt320

Established Member
Respectfully, still looking if anyone has one available :)

Hello 03cobra#694, Super Moderator, I reposted because the other thread was spammed as you noticed, so I thought a fresh one would be clean so people could easily respond. ..and you would remove the other post. I see you removed the other one, awesome, thanks!
But now this one is also cluttered. Would it be okay to ask Can you just cut #2, #3 and this #4 post to keep the thread tidy?
If not, I understand.. Sorry for the repost but that was why..

Thanks all!!

Last edited:

gt320

Established Member
Hello techi14,
Sounds like a beautiful car! However, white is not one of my preferences, cause a friend already has one.
Preferring Ruby Red, then Red Candy, then might consider Deep Impact Blue, Black, or Sterling gray.
Convertibles only, 2013, 2014 With NAV
Thanks for offering!

Last edited:

gt320

Established Member
Hey all, I have decided to add Deep Impact Blue, and possibly Sterling Gray, and still Ruby Red, or Red Candy, to my choices, or may consider other colors..
Starting to consider the 2020 era as well, and will be selling my Kona Blue 2011 once I find a replacement.

Still looking.. Been a day late on a couple, with that work thing that gets in the way of fun.

Thanks again to anybody who can help me find 'the one..'

gt320

Established Member
Over 800 views, and nobody is selling, yet..lol
Anyway, still looking for a 2013-2014 Vert GT500 in MOST Colors.
If anybody comes across one for sale, or possibly wants some ca$h $$$ and an 8k mile 2011 Kona Vert w/Silver stripes,
I am still looking.
Shoot me a PM already...:D Thanks again to all!

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
My internet challenged Dad has a 2013 Black with red stripe GT500 with 600 miles on it. Yes, six hundred something miles on it.

Car has JLT oil separator, and hood struts. Thats it for changes. Rest is factory perfect.

Base model, with only option being heated seats. Non nav.

He said he would be interested in a conversation depending on price you would be willing to pay.

gt320

Established Member
My internet challenged Dad has a 2013 Black with red stripe GT500 with 600 miles on it. Yes, six hundred something miles on it.

Car has JLT oil separator, and hood struts. Thats it for changes. Rest is factory perfect.

Base model, with only option being heated seats. Non nav.

He said he would be interested in a conversation depending on price you would be willing to pay.

Hi S-Kings,
Must be Convertible, and With NAV
Thanks for offering to try!

gt320

Established Member
Will do. Thanks again for offering.

Still looking for 'The One' everyone.., so thanks for all the patience and help!

FYI, 'The One' will be of certain colors/or combinations of stripe colors, and distance and price, and/or Trade, as such that it works well for all.

Must Have's: Convertible, Nav, and Perf Pack.

Preferring Ruby Red, Red Candy, Gray, and a host of other combos that may work

Thanks again everyone!

Last edited:

fastlaneX4

Established Member
Will do. Thanks again for offering.

Still looking for 'The One' everyone.., so thanks for all the patience and help!

FYI, 'The One' will be of certain colors/or combinations of stripe colors, and distance and price, and/or Trade, as such that it works well for all.

Must Have's: Convertible, Nav, and Perf Pack.

Preferring Ruby Red, Red Candy, Gray, and a host of other combos that may work

Thanks again everyone!
2014 Shelby GT500 Triple Black Convertible with Nav and modified John Lund Tuner.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Dear Fellow SVT Members:

Looking for a CONVERTIBLE 2013-2014 GT500 in RUBY RED, or RED CANDY METALLIC.

May consider OTHER colors.., and will consider Super Snake

Prefer lowish miles, great condition.

Also may have low mileage 2011 in Kona Blue/Silver GT500 Vert available for trade plus cash on this car, or for sale once the 2013-14 is found.

Feel free to pm me. If I have not marked this found, I am still searching, and maybe did not get your message?

Thanks all!
How much do you want for your 2011? Also, how many miles and how many owners?

gt320

Established Member
Hey all, back in the market for 2013 or 2014 GT500 Convertible
Had stopped looking for a bit, but now back in the market for 2013 or 2014 GT500 Vert. Colors: Ruby Red, Red Candy, Black, DI Blue, Gray, Silver, and maybe a couple other colors. If you're selling yours, PM me. I can already see the ones for sale on the web at dealers, and my thread is already long here, so just feel free to PM if you are selling, so this thread doesn't get so long nobody reads it..lol Will also consider Super Snakes.
Thanks everyone!!
Sorry, the Kona 2011 Vert is SOLD.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread