WTB: 2013 GB Boss

Bobby5.0

Hi There,

Long time reader, new poster.
I've been looking for a stock, low miles (<20k) grabber blue Boss 302 for some time now. I know it's a very tough car to find, so my search is nationwide and I check the sites every day (ok usually twice a day!)
Willing to pay a premium for the right car. The search is fun, but driving one would be so much better!
Anyone on here looking to sell, or know of someone who is? I'm all ears!
Thanks All!
Bobby

Racer0918

Established Member
My brother has decided to sell his, he is the original owner with only 2800 miles, only driven back and forth to car shows.

He has all papers, factory car cover, window sticker...... and the owner appreciation box

The only mods we did is a Pypes axle back exhaust and the Kooks side exhaust, it sounds amazing!!
It has the track key and dealer activated.

the car is in CT

let me know if you want my brothers contact info

Thanks
Chris

Bobby5.0

My brother has decided to sell his, he is the original owner with only 2800 miles, only driven back and forth to car shows.

He has all papers, factory car cover, window sticker...... and the owner appreciation box

The only mods we did is a Pypes axle back exhaust and the Kooks side exhaust, it sounds amazing!!
It has the track key and dealer activated.

the car is in CT

let me know if you want my brothers contact info

Thanks
Chris

Hi Chris, I definitely want your brother's contact info!
Neither of us have enough posts to send PMs, so email me at bbdaddel@gmail
Thanks!
Bobby

Racer0918

Established Member
Trying to load a picture

Attachments

• 919453C4-9133-4D43-A933-7DEA5B33079C.jpeg
    919453C4-9133-4D43-A933-7DEA5B33079C.jpeg
    238.4 KB · Views: 163

spectreman

Established Member
Good luck. Before I purchased my '19 Bullitt, I too sought a GB Boss to no avail. I almost landed a GHIG Boss, as that color is striking in the sunlight, but I really wanted the GB. I believe the GB models were the fewest in number produced by Ford for the Boss, ergo the limited ability to find a decent one.

Users who are viewing this thread