WTB: 87-93 Foxbody...Specifics Inside

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
I am looking for a 1987-1993 Foxbody Mustang. I am located in NJ, but have no problem flying somewhere for the right car.

I have roughly $7K to spend, so don't post or PM me saying my car is for sale for $8k because I dont have it.

********What I Want********

1. Must be a 5 speed
2. Must not have any rust

The more mods the better.

Post in this link with pictures or PM me with pictures of what you have to offer. Including mileage, mods etc...

Thanks,
Frank

mytjojo

Established Member
For Sale is a white1993 LX Fox body Notch Back Mustang with a clean title.
This Mustang Is a rolling chassis with an 8 point NHRA roll cage installed.
There is NO ENGINE. It Started as a project car for a street strip conversion. Included with the Mustang is an AOD transmission, fly wheel and drive shaft. All four floor dollies swing out pedals 4 speed aod shifter wheels and tires. 5 lug conversion has been done on the car both front and rear. Please click the link below to see a video of the car.

Asking $2000 O.B.O

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-YiT7DYnHg"]YouTube - ‪notch.mov‬‏[/nomedia]

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
I should have been more specific. I do not want to convert an auto to a 5 speed and I would like a complete running car.

Keep posting and thanks for the help SVTP

Mineral_01'

Established Member
Take a look at my budies '86 fox. It's a new 331 stroker and rebuilt 5 speed. It features full MM suspension with front coil overs, tubular K frame and panhard brace.
He said he would take $12K for it.
Let me know if interested or any questions about the car as I have done every mod it.
The pics below show some of the engine and suspension work performed, if you would like to see more pics let me know or my buddy directly here on SVTP@ Pile86

Edit: I apologize, I did not read when you said $7k was your max dollar and any thing over dont post.
031lq.jpg

041qr.jpg

046zp.jpg

050kd.jpg

Last edited:

Freedom

Established Member
Id be willing to part with my 88 SSP Coupe...

Motor and trans are stock, but it has Hurst Shifter, Lakewood Traction Bars, Pro Auburn with 31 spline axles, Mac 1 5/8 long tube headers, 2 ½ H-Pipe, Mac Catback system, MSD 6AL, MSD Retard Box, Wet Nitrous Systems with big solenoids, Purge, Bottle Heater, MSD Window Switch, Centerline Convo Pros, 2 ½ Cowl Hood, Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge, Water Temp Gauge, Fuel Pressure Gauge, Nitrous Pressure Gauge and Rich/Lean Gauge and Shift Light, Subframe Connectors, 410 gears, 190 pump, New Door Seals, Adjustable Firewall Clutch Cable Quadrant and I just put in a new Ford Motorsport A302 clutch and 2 new skinnies tires.

And I have a complete black interior that goes with it in good shape.

WAqHO.jpg

9alES.jpg

Last edited:

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Mineral 01. Thats a great looking car. I will continue to save and if I hit his dollar amount I will contact you to see if he still has it.

Im no rush to buy, gonna wait to find the right one.

Users who are viewing this thread