WTB: '93 teal/blk/sunroof

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
WTB: '93 teal/blk/sunroof (Offering Up to $13k)

WTB: 1993 Cobra Teal/BLK/Sunroof.

Not really looking for a low mileage garage queen.

Willing to spend -UP- to $13k for a Mid-High Mileage car in good average condtion. No Rust, Decent Interior.

Also, willing to spend -UP- to $6k on a decent roller. No swiss cheese cut up race car. Decent paint and interior.

Thanks

Last edited:

MileHighTurbo

Established Member
I have a Teal 93 grey leather/ sunroof svt cert/window sticker very clean,no dings or dents high miles, but fresh engine, i have a bunch of black interior parts i will throw in ,in perfect shape dash,console, some others, would like $9500 email me dan.martinez@comcast .net

MWoods26

Established Member
You should have bought mine when you had the chance! Not likley you will ever find one nicer. Im also in the market for another so you better be quick on your toes when a nice one pops up or it will be in my garage and Im keeping my next one till I die!

WillyB93

Established Member
Yes really hard to come by I been looking real hard the last 8 months and have only saw the one I bought. Also the one listed on ebay after I bought mine, It looked rough though!!!

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
You should have bought mine when you had the chance! Not likley you will ever find one nicer. Im also in the market for another so you better be quick on your toes when a nice one pops up or it will be in my garage and Im keeping my next one till I die!

Yea yea....Been kicking myself for that one. :bash: Just had to get rid of the Boat first....I should of probably seen if you would have taken my 03 termi in some kinda trade:lol1:.

Havn't seen you in awhile on the forums. Where you been??

WillyB93

Established Member
Ah just been working a lot lately, trying to pay my house off and then pay the mystichrome off so I can possibly buy another house!! I may just have to part with the red 1993 to speed up the process!!!

WillyB93

Established Member
Hey Brett T 03 any luck lately finding the teal and black car ?????

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Na. Kinda of giving up a little. Seen the same old teal/gray's and some new ones listed.

There is a teal/blk/(no)roof one in pa. Just a little out of budget for me for that one. Plus, it's really nice....and I would like to have one that I could drive a little and not feel guilty.

WillyB93

Established Member
Come on man just splurge on it and enjoy it you know you will. Also it'll be a nice addition to the garage!!!

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Yea saw it. What about that price :shrug:
I'd say if it was more closer to $12-13k and closer to the east coast. Then :banana:

Seen blk/blk/roof car with the same mods going for that 12-13k range.

Really nice and clean interior. Gotta love that blk ford interior!

tommygun

Established Member
I sold my teal/black/sunroof car to a guy in Wichita

he was trying to sell it not to long ago

wichitaracing.com goes by SVOJOE

Users who are viewing this thread