WTB: 96-98 Cobra Stock or Aftermarket Catted mid pipe for factory headers

jordansypek

Established Member
Just like the title says, does anybody have anything out there? I am in the Connecticut area. My factory mid-pipe is clogged, need a replacement to get through emissions. Normally run catless, but yeah, gotta love Connecticut and their laws.

J

jordansypek

Established Member
Just a free bump and additional information. Getting reached out to by guys with newer mid-pipes. I appreciate you trying to help, but confirmed, cannot use anything from a newer 4v on my car. Specifically need 96-98 stock/aftermarket mid-pipe with cats. Thanks again!

jordansypek

Established Member
Just another bump, still looking for a 96-98 specific catted mid-pipe, appreciate the offer on the other years, but needs to be 96-98 4V mid-pipe please. Thanks for your time SVTP friends.

96GT226410

Established Member
I have my original in my garage that I can let you use to get through inspection, but the shipping from NJ to CT back and forth wouldn't be worth it. You can just buy an aftermarket catted midpipe.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Chad Dillon

Established Member
I have a stock catted mid-pipe and cat back from my 98 Cobra with 50k miles. It’s out of the car, ready to go?

Users who are viewing this thread