WTB 96-98 Cobra w/lower mileage

Rick98Z

Established Member
Motivated buyer looking for 96-98 Cobra hardtops only, black or white preferred. no mystics or reds. I am located in MD but am willing to travel a couple hrs for the right car. Lower the mileage the better. Max budget right now is $7500

Just lost out of a 97 with 59,000 miles that went for $8000 and another 97 that had 70,000 miles and it was $7500, so I know there are cars out there in my range but I am just have trouble locating them.

Not looking for a supercharged car, looking for something with gears not higher than 4.10's also. Mild bolt on mods are fine also! PM me if you know of anything that fits in my range!

Thanks,
Rick

Rick98Z

Established Member
And this is $7500 cash in hand also, not waiting for financing approval or any of that stuff...Want something that doesn't have issues so I can actually drive it back from purchasing location in case I can't line up a car-hauler

phillyphan56

Vandelay Industries
Established Member
I have a 97 Black Cobra FS in PA. I mean it's got a smidgen over 100k on the clock but for a 16 year old car that's only 6800 miles a year. I'd say it's pretty low lol. My ad is up in this section as well.

Rick98Z

Established Member
Phillyphan great looking Cobra! I am just trying to find something with under 100,000 in my price range. GLWS though!

And to others, rio red is acceptable too, just not preferred lol. Basically just not interested in mystics or verts...

Rick98Z

Established Member
Bump and again...cash in hand for right cobra, need something reliable and under 100K miles is preferred unless motor has been rebuilt...

Rick98Z

Established Member
Just looking for a lower mileage cobra I can use as daily driver in nice weather and get decent gas mileage, that's why I don't want gears too low...I want a car I can take pride in and go to car shows with and get my 10 yr old son and 7 yr old daughter interested in cars like I am!

Rick98Z

Established Member
Seems like it anyway...most people I talk to want more than I have to offer but yet end up selling at my price and I just keep missing out. I am in no rush and can wait for the right car. I know they are obtainable for the budget I have, I just have to keep patient and not settle for something that I won't truly be happy with...

Users who are viewing this thread